Aim assist free to use and download.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
11/14/2016 06:00 PMPosted by Krácken
11/04/2016 12:22 AMPosted by Jhein
The worst part about this, is one player we know he cheats, has gone to Blizzcon to represent us, so, its not just a game in the competive soloq, they earned a travel to Blizzcon and some cash, just because he cheated in the qualifiers. Nice job.

Of course Blizzard is never gonna admit this, because it's bad publicity for them, and they don't want that.

You should consider making a career as a party clown, u really like to embarrass yourself

https://clips.twitch.tv/likeraow/PerfectReindeerArgieB8

Blizzard also says this guys isn´t cheating, there you have him. TOTALLY LEGIT. The guy EVEN ADMITS THAT HE HACKS - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Ban them all, then let God sort em out.
Nobody likes a cheater. But with how difficult it is for people to aim, I can see where this is going. To be fair, it'd be more consider if Blizzard did incorporate this in the game but do what Rockstar did with GTA - if you aim assist, you get put into games with others that have it.

... Actually. This sounds like a good punishment if you ask me.
11/14/2016 09:18 PMPosted by KingEnoshima
Nobody likes a cheater. But with how difficult it is for people to aim, I can see where this is going. To be fair, it'd be more consider if Blizzard did incorporate this in the game but do what Rockstar did with GTA - if you aim assist, you get put into games with others that have it.

... Actually. This sounds like a good punishment if you ask me.

But the problem is not what to do with them, is how to detect them.
Region block the korean's, half of the hackers are gone.
11/03/2016 11:09 PMPosted by Bassoid
Yes but these type of behaviour - policy doesn´t bode well with a competitive mostly online enviroment. We will face our already described cheater who was banned from the brazilian league and his team again in many online qualifiers, and who is going to look after our interests and fair competition ? Who was looking after that when the already shady built world cup qualifiers were played ?
We can ban the players when we have admins watching every cam in first person, but this is far from ideal and it´s looking pretty much grim at the moment.

I don´t know if you´ve read the entire post, but we know for a fact that a player from our country used this aim assist for months and he hasn´t been banned, warned or affected in any way, he even wanted his team to use the same cheat he did... he got benched-kicked off the team of course, but there you have him - free to do what he wants when he wants.

No ban wave, no warning, no nothing. This needs to change RIGHT NOW.

And one of the many reasons this company will never succeed in e-sports
11/14/2016 08:54 PMPosted by Bassoid
11/14/2016 05:34 PMPosted by debout
yeah, we could use an anti-cheat from blizzard, that could help.

btw i am "the guy banned from brazilian leagues", i already have spoked to blizzard support and they said i was clean, i remember they said like "if you cheated or u are currently a cheater u were banned actually, blizzards looks for every report", i also asked for a public proof that could prove that i wasnt cheating, Blizzard said they can't do that kind of things.

the only thing we can do is just to wait untill LAN's or an anti-cheat program

bless!

You cheat 100% for certain mate.
You and your buddy (or buddies)

Blizzard doesn´t have any way to tell if you use a pixel bot finder or not since they don´t even acknowledge its existence, and I understand how you feel the courage to come and post here sheltered by your ridiculous ban inmunity, but we do have a way, we watch how you "aim" and it´s pretty obvious.
You want to know a good player that aims properly and it´s not suspicious ? Jhein , nobody calls him a cheater and he wrecks butt.

So there you go.
I won´t stop until you are banned from every competition, you and your team, I hope I never cross you in person - but If I ever do, I´m going to spit some truths to your face.

Your magical cheat free shelter will eventually fade off and then we will see who is the clown. Do yourself a favour and don´t come back in this thread, cheater.

I also hope to find you on LAN someday sooner, and, don't stop, keep trying, i dont think u can make it any further. =)
My current suspicion is that Blizzard actually allows certain known aimbots and sites to exist because the cheating population has not exceeded a certain population threshold. This is similar to how certain government agencies allow specific drug traffickers to exist. There are a few reasons for this.

1- it allows Blizzard to study and monitor the hack itself, and, more importantly, the evolution and growth of the hack into more dangerous programs (like LAN stealth-cheats)
2- The hacks do not directly interfere with LAN based tournament prize pools
3- Allows Blizzard to study the network of people associated with the hack developers
4- Banwaves will effectively destroy a website or developer, causing them to go 'into hiding'. This hiding state takes them off the radar, not only making it difficult to continue to monitor their motions but allows them to learn from their mistakes and consequently adapt and resume operations with experience.

Because of the dangers of adaptive programmers, Blizzard likely only banwaves once a population threshold has become excessive, and perhaps not even then. The hacks would have to threaten the profitability of the game itself (or the Esports franchise that is about to become the Overwatch League). However, once Blizzard DOES release an all-out banwave, it is to deliver a message.

It is important to note that Blizzard is affiliated with Activision, whom has itself conferenced with the US Government on corporate-based 'information exchange' meetings alongside Google, Apple, IBM and other MAJOR power players.
Just as the sickle reaps the wheat from the chaff, so too does the wheat dull the blade with exposure.
It's really annoying to play against cheater. Jesus blizzard, please do something.
11/14/2016 11:49 PMPosted by debout
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You cheat 100% for certain mate.
You and your buddy (or buddies)

Blizzard doesn´t have any way to tell if you use a pixel bot finder or not since they don´t even acknowledge its existence, and I understand how you feel the courage to come and post here sheltered by your ridiculous ban inmunity, but we do have a way, we watch how you "aim" and it´s pretty obvious.
You want to know a good player that aims properly and it´s not suspicious ? Jhein , nobody calls him a cheater and he wrecks butt.

So there you go.
I won´t stop until you are banned from every competition, you and your team, I hope I never cross you in person - but If I ever do, I´m going to spit some truths to your face.

Your magical cheat free shelter will eventually fade off and then we will see who is the clown. Do yourself a favour and don´t come back in this thread, cheater.

I also hope to find you on LAN someday sooner, and, don't stop, keep trying, i dont think u can make it any further. =)
Hahaha the nerve on this guy. You won´t ever beat anyone half decent even with all the cheats in the world, but prepare to not be able to compete anywhere serious in southamerica.
We´ll see how brave you are when we are face to face, cheater.
As for "making it further" next time we face you we will beat you as easy as we´ve beaten you like 7 times ! Good luck with the aim assist Debout.exe !
Quit playing at the end of S1 because of these hacks. Months later and they've still done jack !@#$ to fix it.
I'm expecting a banwave before or during the free weekend.
hello
hello
over 1mil players banned in PUBG just like that in january for cheating. But Blizzard have no nuts to do same thing...