What if McCree were able to Roll while in Deadeye?

General Discussion
What if he can do a combat role once during a high noon at the cost of resetting some progress in damage? ( I.e. time of lock on. ) That way he can have somewhat of a better chance for him to get off his ult without dying.

11/03/2016 02:51 PMPosted by Yamr3
I wouldn't want this in the game unless he loses some of the lock on doing so.

You were saying?
11/03/2016 02:37 PMPosted by AlexNight
11/03/2016 02:27 PMPosted by Rima
While his ult may be bad, he is still good as a hero. We finally got him to be balanced and viable (not like post rmb nerf) and he still isn´t overpowered like McSniper or McRightclick.

His whole power is on his LMB. If you want his ult to be good, his LMB will have to be nerfed by some amount to compensate, resulting in more work. I don´t know why we should do that. We got many heroes that aren´t even close to as viable/good as McCree is right now, maybe we should focus on them?

Except his entire kit doesn't work except for the left click. The Flash bang doesn't counter what he was designed to counter (Genji and Tracer) and he doesn't even get a few invulnerability frames for his combat roll. The whole power is in his left click. I mean, why even use Deadeye when you can just keep left clicking, especially now that he uses up his entire ult charge just by activating it?

Don´t get me wrong, I´m completly in favor of changing McLMB. His kit doesn´t make any sense. I really wish they went with the idea of him using a lariat, would make him more interesting to play. (Idea was held back since it has so much potential, they want to (maybe) base a hero on it instead of it being one ability)

I´m just saying, he is still good and viable, while ~half our heroes are not. We should get most heroes in an acceptable state before we get to rework working ones. Also, fixing McCree and making him have an actual kit will be more than a number change, we will need a new concept and abilities.

This process will take quite a bit of time, and right now the priorities should be elsewhere.
11/03/2016 02:55 PMPosted by Warspite
Can Deadeye just shoot faster?

> Favor the Shooter

> Zarya shields herself after I pull.

favor the shooter my !@#

Got flashbacks from Spumwack's rant on McCree, I see.
I DONT play mccree at ALLLL but i would be 100% okay with him getting this
The only thing I can see Blizzard having a hard time balancing with is exactly how much the lock-on penalty would be if he rolled.
11/03/2016 03:18 PMPosted by Barolo2465
What if he can do a combat role once during a high noon at the cost of resetting some progress in damage? ( I.e. time of lock on. ) That way he can have somewhat of a better chance for him to get off his ult without dying.

11/03/2016 02:51 PMPosted by Yamr3
I wouldn't want this in the game unless he loses some of the lock on doing so.

You were saying?
I guess I'm not allowed to post my opinion.
11/03/2016 03:18 PMPosted by Barolo2465

You were saying?
I guess I'm not allowed to post my opinion.
what he's saying is the OP already stated that it would set back the charge a bit, and then you said the same thing later.
<span class="truncated">...</span>I guess I'm not allowed to post my opinion.
what he's saying is the OP already stated that it would set back the charge a bit, and then you said the same thing later.

Thanks for explaining my intention. I was not trying to be a douche. That post made it seem that way, and for that I apologize.
genji can use dash and all of his abilities during his ult, so why not?
11/03/2016 02:53 AMPosted by PlayerTwo
Become the tumbleweed.

I am the tumbleweed.
11/02/2016 10:57 PMPosted by Barolo2465
As it is right now, McCree is basically a sitting duck when using Deadeye. The only way you could get more than 2 kills with it is either have an enemy team who is brain-dead or have Zarya serve the enemy team on a platter. Just about anything can get McCree to either cancel an ult or to die from it by a well times Genji deflect. What if he can do a combat role once during a high noon at the cost of resetting some progress in damage? ( I.e. time of lock on. ) That way he can have somewhat of a better chance for him to get off his ult without dying.

#makedeadeyegreatagain