About the Hacked opening video on Blizzcon

General Discussion
Can we please get the nonhacked version of Overwatch's launch? As a computer geek myself I found it really interesting, seeing the server consoles the day/night live map and dev's emotions and rections I found it very interesting.

And even though I was super hyped about Sombra, I was a liiiiittle bit annoyed that she hacked that video :U

I'm sure everyone had an amazing launch. I had no crashes or random disconnects and behind all this professionalism there are people. People that are really good at what they do. I'd love to see some of that :) It might also inspire people. Who knows.

So, tl;dr - Where can I find the Overwatch launch video :O If it even exists somewhere? It looked like a documentary.
We're so glad you enjoyed it! The rest of that movie doesn't actually exist. It was specifically made to be hacked. But some really talented people worked on it so I will pass it along to them that you would like to see the rest someday.
11/07/2016 07:53 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We're so glad you enjoyed it! The rest of that movie doesn't actually exist. It was specifically made to be hacked. But some really talented people worked on it so I will pass it along to them that you would like to see the rest someday.

Sweet
I'd love to see that map light up :o
11/07/2016 07:56 AMPosted by Glacial
I'd love to see that map light up :o

We like seeing that map light up too ;)
Thank you for the quick reply! No pressure! Will keep tabs on PlayOverwatch at YouTube! :)

The inclusion of the skycode graphic in it was a nice touch.
Yes, we need that video, I was hoping you would show the whole thing later on, but it didn't happen.
Actually if you made a BTS dev documentary for a future Blizzcon it would be great!
I second this. I really wish to see the rest. Such things make me appreciate your hard work even more!
I have to agree there. Seeing the inside of the engineering there is very, very interesting, how it looks like and what happens when they push releases, builds and servers.

Would like the link to the whole thing from the part the video started till the end of the cinematic, the whole experience that people at Blizzcon got!
Is it possible for those who don't have Blizzcon Tickets to see the video you are talking about?