Why no Sit Emote for Sombra?

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Blizz, you gave her the laughing emote, (Nice touch adding in the skycode btw) but, why not give her a sitting emote to? Or a Boop emote?
Screw the sitting emote make her drink an espresso.
She has no laughing Emote she does not laugh in "Amused"
11/07/2016 07:45 PMPosted by RazorScarDNC
Yea she does
11/07/2016 07:42 PMPosted by JakuNonon
Blizz, you gave her the laughing emote, (Nice touch adding in the skycode btw) but, why not give her a sitting emote to? Or a Boop emote?
they will probably add one after she goes live i hope
probably be like bastion, they just need to think of one, i personally would love to see one similar in nature to D.Va's and have her sitting and hacking away while on a laptop while doing her little digital hack off to the side occasionally
i'm more saddened she won't have a R.I.P. victory pose (atleast till next year)
11/07/2016 10:27 PMPosted by JakuNonon
Yea she does

actually she doesn't, unless it is really quiet or is silent, then it's not a "techinal" laugh emote as the name of it implies she's just entertained by what happend with the sky code
Have her sit down in a swivel chair with a cup of espresso.
Yea she does

ya in fact she laughs at the pixel sky in dorado that people thought it was a clue.
11/08/2016 12:54 AMPosted by Azuramstar
... Yea she does

ya in fact she laughs at the pixel sky in dorado that people thought it was a clue.

she doesn't actually laugh though there is no sound just an amused grin on her face

Because making all this stuff takes time. Do you prefer having Sombra without sitting emote yet or having a delayed Sombra with a sitting emote?

We'll add more stuff over time. When a new hero comes out, it's unlikely that they'll have as many cosmetic options as the already established heroes, especially over time.

But we love making this stuff so we'll make more emotes/skins/sprays/icons/intros/poses as time goes on.
11/08/2016 09:56 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

We'll add more stuff over time. When a new hero comes out, it's unlikely that they'll have as many cosmetic options as the already established heroes, especially over time.

But we love making this stuff so we'll make more emotes/skins/sprays/icons/intros/poses as time goes on.

Thanks, Jeff. I hope other characters got a lot of new skins, maybe based on other Blizzard games. Keep the good work, Jeff.

Awesome!
New cosmetics are always a welcome addition ♥

Please make more varied Mei outfits
Like a mei'd costume which is just a maid costume and vacuum for a weapon
or Iron Meiden like an armored verson of mei kinda similar armor as reinhardt

Binge drinking again since Blizzcon Jeff? That's okay,we all need to tonight
please in the future sombra line : No contaban con mi astucia (from the chapulin colorado)
Hi Jeff,

Is it possible for us to buy the player icons with our coins? There's a few that I've missed during the Summer/Halloween games and would like to have them. I have all the skins, voicelines, sprays, emotes but the icons.
11/08/2016 10:01 PMPosted by SirRender

Please make more varied Mei outfits
Like a mei'd costume which is just a maid costume and vacuum for a weapon
or Iron Meiden like an armored verson of mei kinda similar armor as reinhardt

It's fine to be a little different, but it has to fit the hero well. To me, a cheongsam would be ideal but feels off since I see Mei a cover-up kind of woman.
I have a dream that there will be a new Symmetra skin alongside the update that includes her rework (*´﹃`*)