PTR wont work...

Bug Report
PTR wont work...Keeps almost joining then tells me unexpected server error occurred
Same thing here
Yup this keeps happening to me and I can't ever actually get into the PTR.
Same here! Can we get this issue resolved?
Same here
same here :(
I had this problem too, it was because my PTR hadn't updated. Try switching to another region then back to PTR, or restarting battle net, that's what made the update come up for me.
11/07/2016 05:53 PMPosted by Gonph
I had this problem too, it was because my PTR hadn't updated. Try switching to another region then back to PTR, or restarting battle net, that's what made the update come up for me.

I've tried this and it still doesn't work for me. Re installing also didn't work
same here :/
I have the same problem. Everything is updated but keep showing "unexpected error"
Ive had the same problem. Ive tried everything, downloading Overwatch again entirely included.
Same here. Been getting the same error for over an hour now.
Hey I just talked to someone from Blizz and they said basically they just want all of us who are posting here to make our own post on the forum and blow up their inboxes so they really know its a problem and decide to fix it.
This needs to be fixed (same thing happening to me.)
SAME... I reinstalled the ptr to try and fix this.. did not work.
Same, hopefully they fix it T.T My girlfriend can get on but keep getting the error.
yeah same for me
same here...
Same here
Same for me