not gaining any FPS boost with new, improved hardware.

Technical Support
i play ALL LOW @ 1366x768 with FPS limit OFF. i try to get 280-300 FPS stable. but i avrage at 190-200FPS.(thing is game feels alot smoother above 280 + no input lag} if i crank up of the settings i still get the same FPS, so video settings in-game dont really mather, but with ALL LOW, i would think that my gear should handle 300FPS, right?

and my CPU and GPU is not even at top Load? so what is it thats holding me back from getting those extra FPS?

here is a screenshot from Afterburner showing some stats.
https://i.gyazo.com/50d353eaf2006df5e66e7328b099bd16.png

Anyone have any ideas?

Specs: i7-4790k
MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 8gb
16GB DDR3 2400mhz
SSD hard drive
Hey Aries,

Definitely make sure to download the latest drivers from Nvidia and I would also rename the Overwatch folder in Documents to Overwatch.old. This will reset the game settings and allow the game to redetect your new hardware and should give you optimized settings.
pls i dont want do discuss the reason why i want to gain 300FPS, if you dont get it, you dont. please just try to understand the technical part, witch is: why isnt my GPU/CPU trying to use its fully potential?
11/09/2016 12:36 PMPosted by Beigelstin
Hey Aries,

Definitely make sure to download the latest drivers from [url="http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us"]Nvidia[/url] and I would also rename the Overwatch folder in Documents to Overwatch.old. This will reset the game settings and allow the game to redetect your new hardware and should give you optimized settings.

i will try this! i let you know! ^^
it didnt change anything. however, playing on high settings will stay the same as if i play on low.

i even tryd useing render scale 50% with ALL low, and nothing changed more than my GPU usage getting lower, still it would not let me go higher on the FPS.

i do how ever get max FPS on the 3v3 map(antartica}.

any other ideas what might bottleneck here? :S
In most of these cases I've found it to be something running in the background. You can try selective startup and see if that helps. I would make sure that as little as possible is running in the background while playing and that may help.
Aries, did you ever fix this? I am having a similar issue with similar hardware.