Where are the other Ana nerfs?

PTR Bug Report
-Grenade deals no damage to enemies.
-Grenade only prevent healing by 50%
-Ana does 40 damage, 80 on headshots

There. Maybe she'd start looking balanced, she'd still have the most broken healing in the game, an incredibly sleep dart, her broken grenade would still be ridiculous for her effect on allies and herself, and her ult is still good.

She's not even close to balanced, right now. Don't know how people don't see that. We're really going to need 6-8 months to see her nerfed where she deserves?
My problem with the grenade lies not that it can hurt enemies but that it has so many abilities. It heals, does damage, and it blocks heals on enemies. It should only have 2 of those abilities and the damage dealt is the one that makes the most sense to remove. If they did just that then I would be fine.
I was first from all community who saw that.
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747044559
But I hadn't any support from anybody.
Community and people who balanced heroes - they are so blind.

If this is not trolling from Blizzard, then it means people, which are balancing heroes, have not enough competence.
She's fine though? Lol
Because most people do not want a balanced game.
What Ana is :
Ana is a counter-burst character. It won't heal as much as passive healers like Mercy or Lucio but will be strong at a precise moment.

The personality of Ana is to have the ability to either heal or dealing damages, you cannot touch at the symmetry of her kit : Main attack = Damages or healing / E = heal and damage / A = offense and defense / shift = Engage or disengage.

Ana had an issue with her ult being too much offensive because it had a speed boost in addition to the damage buff and resistance. Now that it is gone, things are back where they belong : balanced and symmetrical.

Ana is weak when her abilities are on cooldown. Her shift is on a 12 sec CD and E is on a 10sec one.

What you maybe think
If you tell me that it is not fair that a healer can damage burst, I will tell you that :
* An Ana positioned in the middle of her team is an Ana easy to focus hard either with poke until she break the grenade or with long-range burst and then you can engage while she is on cooldown.
* An Ana positioned at a medium or long distance from her team that have been caught by a flanker and throw the grenade at her feet is an Ana that doesn't heal her team while she is dueling. It is just a hint.

Do not talk about headshots, it would be too hard to do 2 or 3 headshots in a row. It is already hard enought to heal allies. Ana should be a minimum dissuasive.

Additional observations :
Ana is of course a strong character in premade, but if your team lacks communication, you will have a hard time to play her. You need skill to play her correctly.

Also Ana is strong because the combo Lucio/Ana is strong. if you do grenade + lucio E, you have a mini-zenyatta ult. Wait for Lucio nerves to apply and things will change a little.
Another thing is the arrival of Sombra wich is a new counter to Ana (a hard one).

One word to describe Ana: Deny

PS : multiple hours to write this, enjoy ^^"

Edit: instead of putting -1 to my comment, explain why you find it wrong. I am at ~2200Sr main Ana.
Her healing is fine her dmg is too high.

No healer should be on par with mcree dmg period.

She counters a pharah better than a widow and mcree. She can spam sniper from safe range and it only takes 3 hits on a pharah. With her giant projectile hit box it is super easy.

Her dmg does need a nerf, and her ult but that is it.
11/12/2016 02:56 AMPosted by Boinger

She counters a pharah better than a widow and mcree. She can spam sniper from safe range and it only takes 3 hits on a pharah. With her giant projectile hit box it is super easy.

Go play some MOBA's maybe you will find this type of games more balanced then Overwatch.
11/12/2016 03:30 AMPosted by Kappa

Go play some MOBA's maybe you will find this type of games more balanced then Overwatch.

I don't need to I have played fps's my whole life and I have a brain.

We are talking about overwatch and not some moba. Don't add anything if you don't have anything constructive to say.
Compare her to what other support offers and I can't see how people don't see her ridiculousness.

I mean, what does Zen bring to the table? 2 good orbs, and good damage, and his ult. Thats it. He has very little utility, has a horrible hitbox (and loses duels against Ana because of it). When he headshots you with discord on, he gets less damage than Ana. He does have faster firerate, but I'm not even sure who I'd give the edge too in pure damage.

Lucio? Lucio is a staple, but he doesn't bring THAT much. Very slow healing. His amazing speed boost, for sure, his good ult. Very low damage, and a decently useful pushback.

At least both of the above have some safety to them to compare with Ana. Mercy not only offers even less but has to risk her neck out so much and is so obvious, and her switching to a pistol to offer low damage doesn't do much for her.

Compared to Ana, every individual support offers extremely little. Ana is the best of all 3, literally, in one character.

Unlimited range healing, and if she doesn't zoom in its actually difficult to know where the healing is coming from. Best HPS, even without the healing grenade. That just spits in Mercy's face.

Ridiculous utility that is above all 3 other support combined. Sleep dart, mass burst heal, can prevent heal while dealing a good AoE of damage -and- has unlimited range for her 80-damage shots which require no headshot as stated.

(and the cherry on top, she has a ridiculous hitbox)

Ana is very challenging to play at her best, don't get me wrong on that. But how can one not see how insane her kit is next to the other supports?

I mean, yes, all the nerfs together is too harsh but she clearly has way too many strengths. Skilled Ana can 1v1 certain non-support and can pick an effective kill by simply sleep darting.

I mean, its fine if thats what you describe Zenyatta doing, since he's so easy to kill and his healing is very slow and he has little else... but Ana... man... I don't know what I can add...

Her damage is on par with McCree?

Ana shoots for 80 damage once every 1.2s, can't headshot, can't shoot through allies.
McCree shoots for 70 damage every 0.5s, can headshot, can shoot through allies.

Also, giant projectile hitbox? Her projectiles are the size of grain except for her sleep dart. Only the later was affected when projectile hitboxes were reverted.

You should just quit the game and not litter the forums with bull!@#$.
Ana OP, because she knock down Mercy, pure healer.
Any questions?
remember when ana first came out...and everybody said she was crap...so they buffed her like 3 different times. lol
-Grenade deals no damage to enemies. No.
-Grenade only prevent healing by 50% Maybe, rather duration reduction.
-Ana does 40 damage, 80 on headshots No.

There. Maybe she'd start looking balanced, she'd still have the most broken healing in the game, an incredibly sleep dart, her broken grenade would still be ridiculous for her effect on allies and herself, and her ult is still good.

She's not even close to balanced, right now. Don't know how people don't see that. We're really going to need 6-8 months to see her nerfed where she deserves?

Isn't this a bit much?

I mean, ofcourse Ana is the greatest healer (in countering burst damage) but I do not think she needs this many nerfs in order to be balanced. Besides, Ana requires the player to have decent or good aim in order to work and to know when to damage / heal people, so she isnt easy to play either.

The nerf to Nano Boost (the movement speed bonus being removed entirely) already messes with alot of her viable combos, including the boosted Reaper ult, and the unstoppable speedy Rein that hammers everyone down without them able to run away as well as charging his earthshatter really fast.

Because the Nano Boost nerf already affects her alot, it'd be better to wait with any further nerfs, which I dont even think she needs more of.
11/12/2016 09:36 PMPosted by TofuShower

Her damage is on par with McCree?

Ana shoots for 80 damage once every 1.2s, can't headshot, can't shoot through allies.
McCree shoots for 70 damage every 0.5s, can headshot, can shoot through allies.

Also, giant projectile hitbox? Her projectiles are the size of grain except for her sleep dart. Only the later was affected when projectile hitboxes were reverted.

You should just quit the game and not litter the forums with bull!@#$.

You don't even play ranked so we are just going to ignore your opinion.

11/13/2016 07:52 AMPosted by Alyiza
-Grenade deals no damage to enemies. No.
-Grenade only prevent healing by 50% Maybe, rather duration reduction.
-Ana does 40 damage, 80 on headshots No.

Isn't this a bit much?

I mean, ofcourse Ana is the greatest healer (in countering burst damage) but I do not think she needs this many nerfs in order to be balanced. Besides, Ana requires the player to have decent or good aim in order to work and to know when to damage / heal people, so she isnt easy to play either.

The nerf to Nano Boost (the movement speed bonus being removed entirely) already messes with alot of her viable combos, including the boosted Reaper ult, and the unstoppable speedy Rein that hammers everyone down without them able to run away as well as charging his earthshatter really fast.

Because the Nano Boost nerf already affects her alot, it'd be better to wait with any further nerfs, which I dont even think she needs more of.

Honestly the speed boost removal can simply be countered by having a lucio speed boost in conjunction with ana ult. Same utility and any comp team will have a lucio honestly.

The main problem with ana is she can out heal all supports. While having the ability to 3 hit most characters in game. No other support can do that much dmg so quickly.