Blizzard please ban those players leaving in Comp

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Highly Rated
There is a bug in comp matches where before the match start.

The player quit and rejoin again.He will not get Penalized or suspended.This result in match ended and this happended very frequently.This is super annoying.Alot of players are abusing this glitch to quit the match.

BLIZZARD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS QUICK.ITS RUINING THE COMP MATCHES.

Thanks
can you blame them? if you see someone pick symmetra id want to do the same.

sadly its not a feature, so it will be fixed
What do you mean by blame them?Nobody pick symmetra.Even if there's a person who pick sym.My group will cont to play.this is not an excuse.We are not on the lower bracket group.

Once -- we were steam rolling in the 30 sec..One players immediately quit.Resulting in match close.

After that there was this player in korean name,purposely leaving every match and so happens we meet in every match and he will quit every game.

there are a few more who does it.It sucks!
Leaving matches, do have penality attatch to them, it just that, at least leaving before the minute, wont effect anyone but them
report them if you thing they are doing shady things... but out right ban everyone is dumb.. if i was in a comp match and had a power outage why should i get ban?

One happen last night.
please...your grammar...it burns...
11/08/2016 09:01 PMPosted by TJgalon
Leaving matches, do have penality attatch to them, it just that, at least leaving before the minute, wont effect anyone but them

leaving before the minutes and rejoin do not have penalty effect on them.<<-- this is the glitch/Bug.

right after the game close and start my next game..The same was there and doing the same thing again.
We'll check it out.
11/08/2016 09:03 PMPosted by Azuramstar
report them if you thing they are doing shady things... but out right ban everyone is dumb.. if i was in a comp match and had a power outage why should i get ban?

One happen last night.

yes i did report..its very easy to differentiate between power outage and doing it on purpose.

If your having power outage..you wont have the time to rejoin the game to prevent from getting suspended.

The sceneario is something like this :

Player leave
Match end in 10 sec
Player rejoin back within 10 sec
Game close.

rinse and repeat.
11/08/2016 09:52 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We'll check it out.

Thank alots

The sceneario is something like this :

Player leave
Match end in 10 sec
Player rejoin back within 10 sec
Game close.
We'll check it out.

Dad has Spoken!
We'll check it out.

Couldja check out my post too?
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749677573?page=1
11/08/2016 08:51 PMPosted by Starcatraz
can you blame them? if you see someone pick symmetra id want to do the same.

sadly its not a feature, so it will be fixed

Yes

You can blame them
We'll check it out.
what if it just doesn't cancel the game until they count as abandoned (left long enough that they can no longer rejoin)
11/08/2016 08:49 PMPosted by sev7n

The player quit and rejoin again.He will not get Penalized or suspended.This result in match ended and this happended very frequently.This is super annoying.Alot of players are abusing this glitch to quit the match.

Thanks
your game breaks it breaks this !@#$ can happen
We'll check it out.

Working late. I like it. Lemme bring you some Pretzels, Im nearby Irvine
11/08/2016 10:02 PMPosted by Terranguard
We'll check it out.
what if it just doesn't cancel the game until they count as abandoned (left long enough that they can no longer rejoin)

thats the thing..the game doesnt continue even after they join back.
11/08/2016 10:09 PMPosted by sev7n
11/08/2016 10:02 PMPosted by Terranguard
... it just doesn't cancel the game until they count as abandoned (left long enough that they can no longer rejoin)

thats the thing..the game doesnt continue even after they join back.
that's why I suggested that. I said "what if it doesn't cancel till it's too late to rejoin.
With all the trolls and cheaters not being regulated, it's a necessity sadly. I'd much rather have games "dodged" than play with/against cheaters.
11/08/2016 08:49 PMPosted by sev7n

Thanks
since a dev answered here, there's also the 1 minute cancel exploit where a player on the other team leaves or crashes their game in the first minute if they don't like how it's looking (they lose 1st objective in the first minute basically) so they leave, cancel the game, and come back in the 10 seconds that the cancellation is happening effectively canceling the game and not taking an SR reduction (i believe) and I've been seeing it more lately