"Perfect" in 3v3 Elimination?

General Discussion
I've been playing a lot of 3v3 Elimination on PTR and this is the first time I have seen this "Perfect" on the end game round screen.

Here is a picture: http://i.imgur.com/DRsfSEZ.png

What does it mean to be "Perfect" and how is this achieved?
I'd imagine it's sort of like a "Flawless Victory" in Mortal Kombat, they won without taking any damage at all.
11/13/2016 06:44 PMPosted by Sarasti
I'd imagine it's sort of like a "Flawless Victory" in Mortal Kombat, they won without taking any damage at all.
If that's true then it should be called legendary or something more epic because not taking any damage for the round is really hard.
Perfect does in fact mean the player didnt take any damage during that round.
It probably means no deaths
you can also get "perfect" in 1v1 if you don't receive any dmg during a round.
Perfect in 3v3 means nobody on your team died.

Perfect in 1v1 means you didn't take any damage.
It happens often in 1v1 with certain heroes. It means one side won the round without taking any damage.

It's hard to imagine how that would ever happen in 3v3, but apparently it's possible.
02/24/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Epicallyepic
It probably means no deaths

02/24/2017 03:40 PMPosted by Bombz
It happens often in 1v1 with certain heroes. It means one side won the round without taking any damage.

It's hard to imagine how that would ever happen in 3v3, but apparently it's possible.

02/24/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Bohrizan
Perfect in 3v3 means nobody on your team died.

Perfect in 1v1 means you didn't take any damage.

Perfect doesn't mean no deaths, perfect means no damage taken in both 1v1 and 3v3.

It is possible, its extremely rare though
11/13/2016 08:22 PMPosted by ǷǶǶǷ
11/13/2016 06:44 PMPosted by Sarasti
If that's true then it should be called legendary or something more epic because not taking any damage for the round is really hard.

I think you are underselling the term 'Perfect.'
Popped up the first time for me in 3v3 today. Indeed you only get a "Perfect Game" when nobody on your team took any damage at all.

We got it when our Mercy-boosted Widowmaker took out all 3 oppositions coming our of their spawn in quick succession on Castello.