Voice chat error [1008]

Technical Support
Since summer ended, i have become unable to join in-game voice chat. I never get a message that says i joined any channel when games start, and when i try to do so manually it doesn't work and when i press "P" to join a channel i can't unmute myself either.
Sometimes while in Minus an error pops up "Voice chat error [1008] you have been removed from voice chat".

I tried every solution i found in player support from Network cycling, flushing DNS and making an exception rule port in my firewall for battle.net app, all the way to uninstalling and reinstalling : the game, the client and my graphics card Drivers.
Nothing worked.

Anyone ever had this issue? I hope someone can help me out here i'm desperate and can't do competitive anymore.
Hey Arcnum,

In most cases this means that something is preventing the voice chat from connecting to the voice servers. I would make sure that the ports required for Overwatch are open on your home network and router. If there are no restrictions in your network you may need to reach out to your ISP and ensure that they are not restricting any of these ports or VoIP programs.
11/09/2016 11:14 AMPosted by Beigelstin
Hey Arcnum,

In most cases this means that something is preventing the voice chat from connecting to the voice servers. I would make sure that the [url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/300479"]ports[/url] required for Overwatch are open on your home network and router. If there are no restrictions in your network you may need to reach out to your ISP and ensure that they are not restricting any of these [url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/300479"]ports[/url] or VoIP programs.

I literally wrote down that i covered any issue that may concern ports in my appeal, is this a pre-programmed response?
Also, do you do region blocks concerning voice chat? I live in North Africa, Algeria to be precise and i read somewhere that a potential cause for this problem is Blizzard IP block. But i never experienced any issues during the 3 months of summer, only started with September.
I should have stressed contacting your ISP to ensure they are not blocking the ports and you mentioned that you had opened the port in your firewall but nothing about ensuring it was open on your router and modem which are all common causes for this. We are not blocking any particular locations, in every case we have investigated it has turned out to be something between the players having issues and us blocking the connection. Some ISPs and regions have restrictions against VoIP software and actively block some of the ports required, in these situations there is nothing we can do as the connection never reaches our voice servers.