Changes sombra needs

General Discussion
- More burst damages ( +30% damage on hacked targets only for sombra )
- -50% cd on Hack when you use it on healthpacks
- Hack while invisibility
- -50% on stealth/unstealth delay

Make sombra a good pick pls.
agree or nah
I agree with the first and third suggestion, though 30% more damage might be too much, maybe 5-10% would better (should only effect Sombra)
I think she's fine aside from her gun

Needs a bit more oomph
Increase her abilitys to 8 seconds then we can talk about change
she is fine , you can't increase her damage because then tracer become useless
11/16/2016 12:54 PMPosted by Hookah
- More burst damages ( +30% damage on hacked targets only for sombra )
- -50% cd on Hack when you use it on healthpacks
- Hack while invisibility
- -50% on stealth/unstealth delay

Make sombra a good pick pls.
Ok the first one no. That is insanely way too high. TBH her gun isnt that bad, its an smg for a reason, you are suppose to be at mid to short range with it. At those ranges they can shred health really easily. If anything maybe a 5-10 percent increase if any. But 30 is just far beyond insane to ask for any hero. Hack is fine where it is at, if anything the time on her hack on health pack needs to be nerfed down to like 30-45 seconds. 1 minutes is insane and she can pretty much keep several healthpacks constantly hacked at all times. If she can hack while invisible then her hacking beam needs to be clearly visible so at least the hero being hacked has a chance to counter rather than it being a free hack, regardless what people say hack is a very powerful skill. maybe on the last one, i mean you have to consider that this skill isnt something meant to be a get out of jail free card, its more of a skill to get around the enemy to hack them or flank them in general.
Agree on hack while invis and one of those ideas.
Plus remove the voice line every time she cloaks/uncloaks
Seriously her guns is her only damaging tool/ability and it's pretty meh IMO but at the same time she is not meant to go in guns blazing. I would like to see a small buff to her gun but let's wait and see how things play out she's not been out long enough for us to really evaluate where she's standing.