Oasis Custom Game not launching on PTR

PTR Bug Report
1 2 3 5 Next
So while some people are about to play the new map, a lot of folks seems to be stuck, as Custom Games in Oasis just won't launch most of the time.
Oasis isn't loading on quick-play ither.
Same here. QP claims to find a game, then you get 'Error starting game, trying again.'

Custom game doesn't launch at all when limited to Oasis.
Same. Trying to get in a custom match. Not working at all.
Hey folks, we're taking a look at the errors starting games.
11/29/2016 11:52 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke

Thank you for the speedy reply.
11/29/2016 11:52 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke

Go for it team blue!
SO, just noticed a thing, @ Dev Team. If force quitting while searching for a game, you get the oasis loading screen for a second before going back to windows. Don't know if it can help isolate the problem, but here you go.
11/29/2016 12:08 PMPosted by Noxgarm
SO, just noticed a thing, @ Dev Team. If force quitting while searching for a game, you get the oasis loading screen for a second before going back to windows. Don't know if it can help isolate the problem, but here you go.

It seems that you only get a breif second of seeing it before the client shuts down. I tried fiddling with settings during the que but I couldn't get around it. :p

This probably just means that QP is set to Oasis only.
Additional information regarding the map. It will be stuck on the Entering Game screen, which occasionally flickers. The leader's player slot thing in the lobby also flickers at the same interval. I don't know if this information is helpful, but I hope it helps you nail the problem down.
11/29/2016 12:18 PMPosted by Trekker
Additional information regarding the map. It will be stuck on the Entering Game screen, which occasionally flickers. The leader's player slot thing in the lobby also flickers at the same interval. I don't know if this information is helpful, but I hope it helps you nail the problem down.

my leader slot doesn't flicker. what i think this is describing (i'm seeing it too) is the lobby failing to launch and then automatically trying again.
Tried some different setting in custom game and skirmish works if you select all maps but Oasis. Otherwise it wont start.

Edit...now that didnt work either.
I can get into Oasis by starting a Custom Game, setting it to List Map Order, turning off everything except for Eichenwalde and Oasis. after you play a match of Eichenwalde, it should let you load into Oasis.
When queuing for QP, it put me into Skirmish. I got to see the Oasis map for a brief period before being placed into a QP game. It then has the standard error.
11/29/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Koolrip
I can get into Oasis by starting a Custom Game, setting it to List Map Order, turning off everything except for Eichenwalde and Oasis. after you play a match of Eichenwalde, it should let you load into Oasis.

its not working for me

Didnt work
11/29/2016 01:27 PMPosted by Leefiss

Didnt work

Make sure you toggle so it wont go to lobby after first match is done.

Edit: I tried but fail too. There is no way to access that map.
Tried, left me in an endless loading screen when Eichenwalde was done.