Oasis Custom Game not launching on PTR

PTR Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Same here.
11/29/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Koolrip
I can get into Oasis by starting a Custom Game, setting it to List Map Order, turning off everything except for Eichenwalde and Oasis. after you play a match of Eichenwalde, it should let you load into Oasis.

It did work for me, I ahd to complete a gae and it would switnch without going abnck into the lobi
11/29/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Koolrip
I can get into Oasis by starting a Custom Game, setting it to List Map Order, turning off everything except for Eichenwalde and Oasis. after you play a match of Eichenwalde, it should let you load into Oasis.

Playing Eichenwalde has nothing to do with it. A few select people can start a lobby & play Oasis in custom no problem. I can't do that, but was able to join a custom game created by one of the aforementioned individuals and play Oasis that way.
I got into Oasis. It took about 15 mins to get in.
recorded it, maybe this will help fixing ?
https://www.twitch.tv/bussdee/v/104202066
Hey folks we're still working on the issue loading into maps. Thanks for your patience!
11/29/2016 02:40 PMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Hey folks we're still working on the issue loading into maps. Thanks for your patience!

:( pls
ive been able to go into custom games and quick play games without having to do anything. we had a full match on Oasis. i don't know if that means its working but it's something
The error is still occurring across all available game modes...
11/29/2016 02:53 PMPosted by Solason
ive been able to go into custom games and quick play games without having to do anything. we had a full match on Oasis. i don't know if that means its working but it's something

I think only some people can get on, idk I can't do qp, training or load up the new map in custom mode.
Lootboxes are gone ... just standards available
TRAINING is just a blank page
Same here for the past few PTR patches...
Literally these last few ptr patches have been so buggy...
11/29/2016 03:22 PMPosted by buttercream
Literally these last few ptr patches have been so buggy...

Hence why they are PTR.
same here, even though I can play on Oasis Custom Game, but its still take almost 45 seconds to wait.
Yeah the same is happening for me. Im trying the list way currently but I still seem to have troubles loading the custom game.
Look this Sombra ARG is getting out of hand.....now she is hacking the PTR.
:P