Nova skin for Widowmaker

General Discussion
What do you think about Nova inspired skin for Widowmaker?
In HOTS Nova have a Widowmaker skin. I think similar situation in Overwatch would be nice.
This is something I would like a lot even though I never play widow, a Raynor reinhardt would be cool as well
She would look so cute blonde! I'm for this
Azmodan Roadhog inb4
I agreed. I love to see Widow in Nova's skin.
Because they mix the different universes so often. Like. Never. With hots being the exception.
Obviously there are references, but if they implemented a skin that made Widow look like Nova, then they basically let Nova run around in OW. Which will not happen.
12/04/2016 08:20 AMPosted by Yamyatos
because they mix the different universes so often. Like. Never. With hots being the exception.

Plenty of starcraft references in Wow and vice versa. I cant be the only one that remembers the Tauren marines.
12/04/2016 08:23 AMPosted by Turtle
because they mix the different universes so often. Like. Never. With hots being the exception.

Plenty of starcraft references in Wow and vice versa. I cant be the only one that remembers the Tauren marines.

There is hidden murlocs every now and then in every Blizzard games.
No offense, But Reinhardt is a TERRIBLE comparison for Raynor lol. McCree would be a better choice as Raynor already owns a pistol he carries on him, Not to mention his accent is similar to McCree's.
Nova/Ghost Widowmaker and Jim Raynor McCree are the things I wish for since the game was released!
12/04/2016 08:15 AMPosted by Wasabeach
Azmodan Roadhog inb4

Pudge Roadhog skin would be legend
Tyrande skin for Ana
Queen of Blades for Mercy

Terran Siege Tank for Bastion

Rory Swann for Torbjörn

Viking for D.va
Do want (RIP SC ghosts). In fact, many characters have big potential for SC skins.

the key word in my post is "inspired", im not saying copy or completely change behavior

12/04/2016 08:45 AMPosted by Kei
Tyrande skin for Ana

Tyrande Hanzo :) (just kidding)

12/04/2016 08:40 AMPosted by Wrath
Jim Raynor McCree

interesting
In one way yes, but in another, i'd rather have Widowmaker have her own skins instead of looking like someone else.
12/04/2016 08:45 AMPosted by Kei
Tyrande skin for Ana

12/04/2016 08:48 AMPosted by Wrath
Queen of Blades for Mercy

Terran Siege Tank for Bastion

Rory Swann for Torbjörn

Viking for D.va

12/04/2016 08:15 AMPosted by Wasabeach
Azmodan Roadhog inb4

would kill for these skins. especially Tyrande Ana oh MAN

i feel like we could definitely see this kind of stuff in the future, some of these parallels are just to obvious
12/04/2016 08:23 AMPosted by Turtle

<span class="truncated">...</span>

There is hidden murlocs every now and then in every Blizzard games.

Jup, references. Not actual characters. Or have you seen Reynor run around in WoW? No?
We also have references to other games. Like the arcade games (hanamura) involving starcraft characters, or the murloc shop. For the overwatch universe these are like... fantasy worlds. It might even be the case that the people in the overwatch universe play starcraft or wow. That's something entirely different from adding heros from these games to Overwatch.

And that's what's being suggested here. Basically letting Nova run around in this game. Not gonna happen. You can downvote all you want, but what i just said is a fact.
12/04/2016 04:07 PMPosted by Yamyatos

And that's what's being suggested here. Basically letting Nova run around in this game.

Once again. No one want to add Nova or Reynor to the game, only because of those in game references it could be possible to just give a SC inspired skin.

12/04/2016 04:07 PMPosted by Yamyatos

You can downvote all you want, but what i just said is a fact.

You take a part in discussion so i dont think there will be downvotes for giving opinions. Downvotes should be for people who can not behave on the forum or publish very stupid troll posts.