Nova skin for Widowmaker

General Discussion
12/04/2016 08:27 AMPosted by Ibkickin
No offense, But Reinhardt is a TERRIBLE comparison for Raynor lol. McCree would be a better choice as Raynor already owns a pistol he carries on him, Not to mention his accent is similar to McCree's.

I'd say a Raynor skin would more than likely go to Soldier 76 as opposed to McCree. Just look at Raynor in HotS.
On paper it sounds great, and some great skin ideas in this thread (esp. Tyrande Ana ;)), but imagining seeing that all the time... Not a fan actually. Maybe a special brawl commemorating some Blizz anniversary or something.

But I think it's kind of unlikely, HotS fills the "universe crossover" niche.
D.Va goliath skin.
/thread
12/04/2016 07:01 AMPosted by DanteRSR
What do you think about Nova inspired skin for Widowmaker?
In HOTS Nova have a Widowmaker skin. I think similar situation in Overwatch would be nice.
I want masterskin nova for widow
12/04/2016 11:52 PMPosted by Slade
I'd say a Raynor skin would more than likely go to Soldier 76 as opposed to McCree. Just look at Raynor in HotS.

You gotta be kidding me:

http://pre04.deviantart.net/800c/th/pre/i/2014/088/5/4/starcraft_2_jim_raynor_gmod_port_by_deusexnihilo-d7c27qt.jpg

Raynor is quite literally a space cowboy with a revolver, a goatee/beard, he's a former marshal turned rebel and visually he looks like McCree and kinda sounds like him too.

He shares NOTHING in common with Soldier:76.
Im happy that more people like this idea, let's make this topic alive for a little bit longer so that others could join to discussion.
bump
12/04/2016 07:40 AMPosted by Raphael
This is something I would like a lot even though I never play widow, a Raynor reinhardt would be cool as well

Raynhardt.
12/05/2016 12:51 AMPosted by Wrath
12/04/2016 11:52 PMPosted by Slade

You gotta be kidding me:

http://pre04.deviantart.net/800c/th/pre/i/2014/088/5/4/starcraft_2_jim_raynor_gmod_port_by_deusexnihilo-d7c27qt.jpg

Raynor is quite literally a space cowboy with a revolver, a goatee/beard, he's a former marshal turned rebel and visually he looks like McCree and kinda sounds like him too.

Attitude-wise he's more of a 76; both embittered and grizzled old veterans of bygone wars.

But yeah, Reinhardt can get a Raynor-in-marine-suit skin, and 76 or Cowboy Johnson can get an out-of-suit one.
I think it'd be a cool idea for a Starcraft Anniversary event. When it comes to giving skins Widowmaker and Rein...although Reinhardt as a lot of event skins already (and that's coming from a reinhardt player) i'd appreciate it if the other characters got skins too.
02/07/2017 09:13 PMPosted by goliathfasa
12/05/2016 12:51 AMPosted by Wrath

You gotta be kidding me:

Attitude-wise he's more of a 76; both embittered and grizzled old veterans of bygone wars.

But yeah, Reinhardt can get a Raynor-in-marine-suit skin, and 76 or Cowboy Johnson can get an out-of-suit one.

agree
As a big fan of Blizz, I suggest
- Butcher Roadhog
- King Kanai Reinhardt
- Val'kyr Mercy&Pharah (Like the Val'kyr twins in trials of crusaders in WoW LK)
- Jim Raynor's CMC Combat armor 76
- Auriel Mercy (Both got rez for their ult in OW and HoTS)
- Goliath D.Va
- Nova/Sarah Kerrigan(Not the Queen of Blades form) Widowmaker
- Sonya Zarya
- Zeratul Genji
- Also suggest, Please make Spectre Tracer & Thunder Guard Zarya skins!
- And more...
12/04/2016 08:20 AMPosted by Yamyatos
Because they mix the different universes so often. Like. Never. With hots being the exception.
Obviously there are references, but if they implemented a skin that made Widow look like Nova, then they basically let Nova run around in OW. Which will not happen.
Oh boy how wrong you were, Nova skin upcoming for widowmaker soon! xDDDD https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355048572472918027/376149322296721410/Screenshot_20171104-002157.png