Please Fix Widowmaker

General Discussion
Mainly her abilities are giving me a little bit of problems. Can her hook have like 6-8 cooldown please? Next, can her mine do maybe something similar to Hazos sonic arrow? Like if someone steps on it it activates a small range of temporary vision plus little damage. Also her ult needs fixing IMO. I dont know what exactly, but something please.
The rest of her will always suck as long as she does 300 hitscan damage in under a second without using abilities or ult.

Widow is just a insanely powerful gun, get used to it.

( Downvoting without argument. Is it because you know you have no counterargument? Still have yet to see an objective counter point. Can't say im surprised. )
I also think her abilities are a little weak and the cooldown for the hook is a little long. But i doubt they will buff her since in professional play she can kill about half the heroes in 1 shot. I dont like how professional use dictates how balancing works but we have to deal with it.
12/06/2016 05:03 AMPosted by OLDSPICEGUY
I also think her abilities are a little weak and the cooldown for the hook is a little long. But i doubt they will buff her since in professional play she can kill about half the heroes in 1 shot. I dont like how professional use dictates how balancing works but we have to deal with it.
WAY over half the heroes, 78% in fact. Lol downvoted a easily proven fact. Typical widow thread.
I think the main problem with her right now is... the way they programmed her grappling hook has way too many opportunities of screwing up. It doesn't go where you point it at.

Many moons ago, someone on the forum suggested that her venom mine gives a little slow. I think that's actually a great buff. It's definitely not OP, and it fits in with her style. Slow enemies, allowing her a little time to run away, or to actually have a chance at killing the enemy up close, what with her gun needing a year to charge.
Her hook has double the cool down of all other vertical movement abilities. It definitely needs a reduction.
Her abilities and ultimate are quite weak. Her high skill-cap weapon is all she's worth using for.

Downvoters, don't tell me you've actually ever wanted a Widow for her Venom Mine or Infrasight.
12/06/2016 05:17 AMPosted by ABlueLady
Her abilities and ultimate are quite weak. Her high skill-cap weapon is all she's worth using for.
Its a very high skill floor weapon and that is the only thing she does.

She doesn't manage cool downs like every other character. She just runs away when engaged then shoot them when they attempt to chase her.
she used to get fast kills, not hook spam
Grapple hook = buggy shift ability that doesn't go where you aimed, and sometimes I grapple and then I get thrown off the edge for some reason by my hook -.-
12/06/2016 05:22 AMPosted by robotwizard
12/06/2016 05:17 AMPosted by ABlueLady
Its a very high skill floor weapon and that is the only thing she does.

She doesn't manage cool downs like every other character. She just runs away when engaged then shoot them when they attempt to chase her.

I feel like she just needs a chance to run away from maybe like a Winston countering you. I know Winston is suppose to be a direct counter to people like her, but I feel like she should have a chance to run and put up a fight cause he has no problem catching up with her.
She is great! Just use an aimbot with her,
12/06/2016 04:59 AMPosted by robotwizard
The rest of her will always suck as long as she does 300 hitscan damage in under a second without using abilities or ult.

Widow is just a insanely powerful gun, get used to it.

( Downvoting without argument. Is it because you know you have no counterargument? Still have yet to see an objective counter point. Can't say im surprised. )

What are you even talking about? If widow was so powerful, then why is she never picked in any competitive matches? Do you know how insanely useless Widowmaker is when the enemy team knows how to move in tandem around a good reinhardt?