split screan

General Discussion
will it come to console one day?
would you want it?
what do you think?
Heh. Screan.
I would like it if there was some way my friends could try Overwatch for an hour or so on my PS4 without buying a second PS Plus sub or having them play against experienced players on my account.
We don't have any plans for this feature right now. I wouldn't go so far as to say "never", but this isn't one of our current priorities.
I know split screen was great back in the hay days.
But in a game where FoV means situational awareness - it would be so horrid to everyone who needs to split.

They do something cooler like VR head Set split screen - where a different feed to each head set.
11/18/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We don't have any plans for this feature right now. I wouldn't go so far as to say "never", but this isn't one of our current priorities.

well... think about it
its the only reason I don't buy it on console (I have it in pc but I always wanna play with my sister) in this sale

thank you for responding
Bumping because I'm so tired of console games coming out without split screen. Drinking with friends over the Internet is not nearly as fun as in person.
Do you have plans for it now Jeff? =D
Everything is Po$$ible of course.
As a big brother who used Split Screen to teach my sisters video games........its a terrible idea.
03/15/2017 08:19 PMPosted by FiLp
Do you have plans for it now Jeff? =D
do you know what necro means?
11/18/2016 10:22 AMPosted by Antishovy
would you want it?
what do you think?

Split Screen is a lousy way to play. it's one of the worst ways to play anything.

Hopefully it never happens.

Thank you Jeff for making it never happen.
03/15/2017 09:28 PMPosted by Mochan
11/18/2016 10:22 AMPosted by Antishovy
would you want it?
what do you think?

Split Screen is a lousy way to play. it's one of the worst ways to play anything.

Hopefully it never happens.

Thank you Jeff for making it never happen.

Do you understand the concept of options?
Any team you two played with would be at a disadvantage, because of you.