Sombra interactions?

General Discussion
Has anyone heard any of Sombra's interactions with other heroes? Like the ones that happen in the spawn room. I've been playing since she came out but haven't heard a single one.
11/17/2016 08:24 PMPosted by MojoKingBee
Has anyone heard any of Sombra's interactions with other heroes? Like the ones that happen in the spawn room. I've been playing since she came out but haven't heard a single one.
same here man it seems they havent added the voice lines yet and they will add them on a later patch maybe?
Just saw the PTR patch notes, but nothing about the missing lines? Anyone in the PTR know if they've been added yet? New interactions are one of my favorite parts of having a new hero.
We have some pre-match interactions for her in the works (as well as some for other characters as well).
11/22/2016 02:56 PMPosted by Michael Chu
We have some pre-match interactions for her in the works (as well as some for other characters as well).

Quick response. Nice

Make one of Zenyatta getting nervous around her. :D

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
I've heard her say something to widowmaker before pre match, but it was in Spanish, and there was too much noise from the other players banging on the metal drums in the background, so i couldn't catch what she said.

All i gotta say, is there better be some good Zarya/Sombra interactions... just sayin.
She has one with Lucio, since Lucio's sound tech came from Vishkar. She also has one with Torbjorn where she mocks Torbjorn's armor calling it medieval.
11/22/2016 03:04 PMPosted by Ragosta
She has one with Lucio, since Lucio's sound tech came from Vishkar. She also has one with Torbjorn where she mocks Torbjorn's armor calling it medieval.

Sombra, not Symmetra
11/22/2016 03:04 PMPosted by Ragosta

That's Symmetra dude. Not Sombra. Symmetra's lines have been in game for a really long time.
Will this be the norm with hero releases or is just because you guys felt you could make the interactions even better? Just asking because Ana launched with interactions (unless I'm remembering wrong).

Great news!

* clears throat *

S-small ... request, if I may?

Can you create an interaction in relation to her Infiltration CGI Short?

Some ideas:

1) Sombra to Zarya: "I know why you're here..." (related to Katya's "Do you know why you're here" at the end of the Short)

2) Zarya to Sombra: "Behave, Zombra... or I veel do vhat I must..." (yeah, thinking it with Zarya's accent in mind, also this is just my gut feeling but I'm thinking that Zarya has somehow been tasked to either pursue or 'keep an eye' on Sombra)

3) Sombra to Reaper: "Hey amigo! I bet you had fun with that Mech!" (And perhaps followed by Reaper's "...Grrrrrrr...")

4) Widowmaker to Sombra: "You rrreelly theenk I don't suspect you, you are fooleesh!" (with the French accent in mind of course!), or Sombra to Widowmaker: "Hey, Widow amiga! Sorry about the alarm, hehe." followed by Widow's reply "Talon should have never trusted you..."

Etc.

Mostly, stuff that relates directly or indirectly to the events we've seen in the CGI, or perhaps to events prior to them or after the short (such as WHY was Zarya contacted by Katya, for example, and what Zarya actually does following that, etc).
I also haven't found any Antarctica-specific interactions. Y'know how Genji makes a comment when he goes to his room in Nepal. I'd have expected Mei and maybe other former Overwatch members (in particular Winston and Mercy) to have some lines triggered on that map.
I have only heard she saying "Cheers, love haha" imitating Tracer. I am not sure when she says that. I have heard it only on the PTR with a full team or sombras.
Sombra: Please dont wall us in spawn Mei

Mei: Dont worry Im actually from China

Roadhog: Say Gina
"Hackers like you are no match for a good security system."
"We'll see about that..."
11/22/2016 03:30 PMPosted by HANA
I have only heard she saying "Cheers, love haha" imitating Tracer. I am not sure when she says that. I have heard it only on the PTR with a full team or sombras.

When she uses her translocator, she'll occasionally say that. It's a reference to the fact her translocator is reverse-engineered chronal accelerator tech.
Idea~

Symmetra: My constructs have the most advanced security software in the world. I doubt you would even be able to crack it.

Sombra: I'd be tempted to give it a shot, if your tech was worth hacking.

Wow, Michael, great moves. Keep it up, proud of you!