#NotMyTracer

General Discussion
The comic that Blizzard just released I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe that Overwatch has become a platform for gender-politics propaganda.

If anyone was in any wonder why Donald Trump won then this is it, this incessant worship of !@#$%^-*!@ity that it must be forced down everyone's throat, this 'Multicultural' 'Tolerant' subservience to every insecure SJW whim, that our entire culture must change to suit every foreign religion and ideology to cater to them, and not be allowed to have our own opinions that do not conform to 'Political Correctness'.

There is nothing wrong that Tracer is gay, but that you choose to release this information during the Christmas season, amounts to nothing less that than having a gay pride parade inside the vatican.

'Tolerance' is a two-way relationship, where neither forces their ideology upon the other, 'Tolerance' does not work when judeo-christian values are systematically 'corrected' and replaced with liberal gender politics.

Tracer being gay is fine, but suddenly telling everyone that Tracer is gay, during the Christmas holidays to peddle an ideology that is being rejected in the USA and Europe, is just desperate propaganda.
thats fine but tracer still likes girls.
I'm glad you enjoyed the comic!
It was pretty obvious from her model/look.
*one character confirmed as gay*
YOURE SHOVING YOUR GAY AGENDA DOWN MY THROAT
Five stages of grief

Stage 1: Denial
...Gay characters existing is forcing ideology down your throat?
Lol someone is mad.
Junkrat is actually self identified as Trash Sexual, and Gordon Ramsay is pretty thicc, what's your point OP?

Edit: Jeez guys, I was just joking.
She just kissed a girl you idiot.
I'm sorry to break it to you OP, but my uncle who works at Blizzard recently confirmed to me that all the heroes are gay. Torbjörn is the exception, because they wanted some diversity, so he's there for straight representation. Everyone else is gay though. Even your main. Especially your main.
Nobody FORCED you to read the comic. :D
So they should have saved it for valentine's day then?

If you're a writer and want to inject some relationship-information somewhere in your story, a Holiday Special isn't the worst way to go. I'll take corniness over it being the main story, or getting forced into a more action-heavy setting.
I have a tall glass of chocolate milk and some Eggo waffles soaked in Aunt Jemima buttery syrup, and I am just going to sit back and enjoy every single salty post related to this comic.

I haven't laughed this hard since the ol' "NERF GENJI" days
Inb4 I'm going to lock this thread, please feel free to continue this discussion....
12/21/2016 02:54 AMPosted by Grat
I'm sorry to break it to you OP, but my uncle who works at Blizzard recently confirmed to me that all the heroes are gay. Torbjörn is the exception, because they wanted some diversity, so he's there for straight representation. Everyone else is gay though. Even your main. Especially your main.

Plot twist: OP's main is gay for OP.
Too much crying, get a life people.
12/21/2016 02:51 AMPosted by SleepyRogue
Tracer being gay is fine, but suddenly telling everyone that Tracer is gay, during the Christmas holidays to peddle an ideology that is being rejected in the USA and Europe, is just desperate propaganda.

I don't know about the US or all of Europe, but here in Norway everybody seems pretty okay with gay people actually

Also, no it's not propaganda, not even in the broadest sense of the word
torb is straight, why are you crying? you got your confirmed het character.
It's amusing how many people are losing their sh*t over two girls kissing each other over a romantic moment of sharing gifts. Might I add that it's all make-believe in a video game world where it makes no difference in the real world we live in.

It's your choice to be offended by this.