3v3 unplayable with glitch

General Discussion
I'm on PS4 and I can't even report these guys hiding in the wall.

Please fix this and give consoles reporting.
Xbox can report, PS4 cant? thats odd
I want to be able to immediately report this from PS4, including my own teammates. It's the most broken, easily exploitable glitch I've seen thus far, and it absolutely ruins 3v3.
Ran into a 3-stack doing this a couple times last night and just left. We ended up winning the first game because we killed Pharah right off the bat, Mei came back to the map to BM and the Soldier who went out of the map with her initially got kicked for inactivity.

The second game we played, all three of them glitched out right off the bat. Pharah was shooting rockets at our feet, we just left. Icicles were literally flying at us from nowhere. They completely sucked the fun out of that gamemode.
01/03/2017 10:42 AMPosted by goalieguyk
All the PSN report button does is block the player, and says that we should use the in game report system. Thanks Sony

Overwatch has ingame reports on Xbox?
01/03/2017 10:50 AMPosted by blue23454
Ran into a 3-stack doing this a couple times last night and just left. We ended up winning the first game because we killed Pharah right off the bat, Mei came back to the map to BM and the Soldier who went out of the map with her initially got kicked for inactivity.

The second game we played, all three of them glitched out right off the bat. Pharah was shooting rockets at our feet, we just left. Icicles were literally flying at us from nowhere. They completely sucked the fun out of that gamemode.

Exactly. It's unplayable.
I had to leave the game every time it's done, and I won't play 3v3 til it's fixed. Sucks, I used play this mode a lot.
01/03/2017 03:54 PMPosted by Drixx

I would also like to know this because I've yet to find it. I did notice in the latest patch that there are now down arrows next to each player's name on the hero select screen, maybe a context menu in the near future? They're unselectable right now AFAIK.

I loved the Mei's Snowball Offensive but I would always encounter someone using this glitch and then had the gall to teabag me when they killed me. True rage-inducing sort of stuff.
Same thing's been happening to my partner who plays it on PS4.
01/04/2017 01:15 PMPosted by radiocaf
01/03/2017 03:54 PMPosted by Drixx

I would also like to know this because I've yet to find it. I did notice in the latest patch that there are now down arrows next to each player's name on the hero select screen, maybe a context menu in the near future? They're unselectable right now AFAIK.

I loved the Mei's Snowball Offensive but I would always encounter someone using this glitch and then had the gall to teabag me when they killed me. True rage-inducing sort of stuff.

I don't believe it does. People are probably mentioning that Microsoft allows for reporting directly for glitching and cheating in-game, and they have done that since the 360. They don't screw around when they get reports.

Sony? They just tell you to report them ingame. Except there is no ingame report. So there will be glitches galore with no repurcussions. Yay.
I agree, I want this fixed asap, ive been reporting to hacks@blizzard.com and really hope that it helps, but with how many are doing it , it feels like trying to bail out a rowboat with a net