No Compatible Graphics Hardware Was Found (0xE0070150)

Technical Support
When ever I start up Overwatch, trying to play a game, I get this error message.

No compatible graphics hardware was found. (0xE0070150)

I am pretty sure, my computer meets the minimum requirements for Overwatch to run. Here are my stats:

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 660@3.33GHz 3.33 GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB

System type: 64 bit

Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i5)

Can someone please help me, because I have been wanting to play Overwatch for so long.
Hey bouncypop,

Looking at those specs, you are actually well below the minimum requirements. Your system has an Intel® HD Graphics which is the first iteration of the Intel HD Graphics Accelerators. Overwatch requires at least an Intel HD Graphics 4400.

If you would like to play Overwatch you would have to upgrade to a system that meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements.
If I bought a nvida graphics card, then I should be able to run overwatch?
It depends on the card, I would make sure it is better then a GTX 460. Along with that since your system does not currently have a dedicated GPU your power supply may not support most graphics cards. I would recommend contacting a local shop or friend for help with deciding what GPU to go with and ensuring your system has a PCIe slot for it and enough power to support it.