Comp Restrictive Needed In Ranking

General Discussion
I have seen some of the worst team comp's and Teamwork as well as Objective focus I have ever seen in this season. I would also add that I don't care how well ( or lucky ) a level 45 plays or gets carried to a decent placement ... There needs to be more focus on keeping - 99 level players Q'ing in their own bracket. What I have been seeing a far to much of is a high level grandfathering a -99 players into comp. 

WHY ?? So when and if they place decent, what exactly did you just do ? 

( Let me help you with that answer because doing this already shows me where your thinking is )

Answer: Nobody ....not that player and for damn sure not the poor team that will have to carry that player. 

Again Why ... ? Helping a friend level or learn in ANY mode OTHER then Comp would be awesome, hell ... we all do it right ?! You are adamantly screwing every team in which that player comes in contact with until dropped to the ranking that he/she should have been in originally. Here is the kicker .... EVERY team and EVERY player that loses a Comp round dropping in points is ALSO dropping lower in ranks also.

" One player would not have the power to effect this in a way that should be of any concern to you so mind your own business " ! 

Wrong cowboy ... Lets just say 1 out of 50 players are doing this. ( BTW so much higher % ) that will add up and add up faster then you would think, because of the trickle down effect explained in above paragraph.

So one last time, I ask ... Why ?
Level does not = skill
You are my best example, thank you for making my point. BTW when you spend MUCH more time playing you will look back at this post and agree. You are not even in a 10 % ballpark of my point and what I am talking about. You take the overused word " skill means nothing " lol and I am thinking you mean to say " level means nothing " ... right ? lol

Because if you are standing by " skill " .... I have nothing less to say to you except .... thank you.
I have a main account, this one in fact lvl 339, and I have my solo queue account for comp. Lvl 65, I am master on my solo Queue account and diamond on this account, before you go into I got carried etc. I started out in platinum on both, so that blows your point out of the water, level means absolutely F all.

There are a thing called alt accounts, there are newer players to this game who are skilled in general at FPS type games and their mechanical skill out weighs your time spent playing. Which in the end is the only thing player level indicates in this game.

Get over yourself.
i think the solution here is assembling a 6-stack group where you can talk about composition among yourselves.
Post restrictive needed in forums...

Cuz really where do some of these people come up with these ideas??
12/09/2016 07:11 PMPosted by Psiwolf
Post restrictive needed in forums...

Cuz really where do some of these people come up with these ideas??

I am guessing in the line at the DMV, that place makes everyone irrational...
12/09/2016 07:09 PMPosted by CBF
I have a main account, this one in fact lvl 339, and I have my solo queue account for comp. Lvl 65, I am master on my solo Queue account and diamond on this account, before you go into I got carried etc. I started out in platinum on both, so that blows your point out of the water, level means absolutely F all.

There are a thing called alt accounts, there are newer players to this game who are skilled in general at FPS type games and their mechanical skill out weighs your time spent playing. Which in the end is the only thing player level indicates in this game.

Get over yourself.

Love when you Comp players buff your chest out like you know anything about why my rank is what is. Did ya know I am in a wheelchair extremely sick AND I have one arm ... one ? No ... Did ya know that the trolling QP players " just having fun " since they mentally couldn't handle Hero stackable in QP. I have other more personal reasons but you chest puffers and plan Trolls with Zero info about me should be more on the thinking lines of thinking " He has thousands and thousands of games under his belt, he just may know something. Just think " I will never catch that guys level even if I played 24 hours straight ". The best u can do is catch up when I am capped. So when you do get to a bigger boys levels ... you will also agree. Although some, maybe even you ... will never grasp the concept and the achievement and knowledge that will come when you get much much higher in level. The fact that I have you all coming in here and attack the this post, goes to show me I could even draw you a picture big enough for to to understand .... BUT maybe a long time from now ... you might.

I can't teach stupid.
Some people will learn the game faster than others and vice versa, especially if they have previous FPS experience. There are people less than 1/3 your level at Grandmaster who definitely know the game.