Roleplay Thread -- Numbani Hotel

General Discussion
Reaper wraithwalks into the hotel lobby, his cloak billowing behind his shadowy form. He solidifies at the bar, where various Numbanians have gathered to watch the big Lucioball game.

Reaper grunts at the holocast on the wall. He never was a fan of Lucioball... or of Lucio. He smirks to himself and then takes a seat.

"What can I get you, Sir?" the bartender asks.

"Something hard," Reaper replies, his hood hiding most of his face. "Something that'll make me forget."

The bartender raises an eyebrow and asks, "Bad day?"

"Yeah," Reaper says. He looks over his shoulder and breathes a silent sigh of relief when D.Va isn't there.

Nerf this! Her shrill voice simmers at the back of his mind. He closes his eyes deeply, knowing that he'll never be free from her... not until the PTR nerfs go live.
You are at the buffet and Roadhog has taken the entire lobster tray.

What do you do???
01/11/2017 10:49 AMPosted by Obamacare

What do you do???

"I've got you in my sights"
01/11/2017 10:45 AMPosted by Berg
Nerf this! Her shrill voice simmers at the back of his mind. He closes his eyes deeply, knowing that he'll never be free from her... not until the PTR nerfs go live.

He opened his eyes just in time to see MEKA self destruct in the middle of the lobby.

The End
01/11/2017 10:49 AMPosted by Obamacare

What do you do???

Reaper can't help but hear the excessive munching and grumphing going on in one corner of the lobby. He looks that way and, of course, sees Roadhog and Junkrat making a mess of the place as usual. Roadhog has shrimp and squid literally rolling down his belly. Junkrat is cooking some Korean BBQ... with C4.

Reaper sighs... but, on the inside, he kind of wishes that he had the kind of friendship that Roadhog and Junkrat have. They look so happy together, and they always have each other's back.

Reaper, on the other hand... is alone. He looks down into his half-empty glass--a perfect representation of the emptiness in his soul. He drinks.
01/11/2017 10:52 AMPosted by MetalWing
01/11/2017 10:45 AMPosted by Berg

He opened his eyes just in time to see MEKA self destruct in the middle of the lobby.

The End

"--No, not again!!" Reaper exclaims, but the panic barely registers on his face before he is obliterated. Shredded fabric and wisps of darkness splatter across the room, painting it in blood. The remnants of Reaper's mask clatter to the floor, broken... and alone.
Then, one day, Reaper saw a chinese girl ordering food.
At first, he did not really notice her. But when the next MEKA explosion came, she surrounded it with Ice walls, froze the terrorist causing the exposions and shot a Icycle right through the terrorists head, while laughing manically.
Reaper found a friend.