So when Mei's Wall Glitch will be fixed?

Bug Report
1 2 3 10 Next
Sooo this glitch has probably been posted and discussed a thousand times, so I'm just gonna make sure that with another post about this glitch, so you guys know there are A LOT of unsatisfied people because of this and it's incredibly unfair. What surprises me the most is that this kind of glitch hasn't been fixed yet with the huge amount of attention it got. Seriously, this NEEDS to be fixed A.S.A.P.

What the hell are your priorities Blizzard?
Thank you.

Edit: I am literally posting this in the name of other 7 friends who encouraged me to post about this again. Some of them say this has been going for about 2 weeks. Please do something, out of 6 games I played today on Ecopoint at least 4 had people using the stupid glitch. PS4 version.
01/03/2017 04:33 PMPosted by SnowByte

Oh, I dunno...it's not like they have to constantly ensure new content for the fanbase or else these forums get clogged up with people complaining about no new content or anything
You'd think they would be fixing the maps that are broken instead of focusing on putting out more broken maps....
I just encountered this twice on Xbox One as of today's patch. I hadn't seen it before now.
01/03/2017 05:44 PMPosted by AnaIBead
its fun abusing it

It will be more fun to see people get banned because they abused it.
01/03/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Saikou

Oh, I dunno...it's not like they have to constantly ensure new content for the fanbase or else these forums get clogged up with people complaining about no new content or anything

Apparently it also works in an area on Oasis as well ....so again, perhaps fix the problem before churning out new equally broken maps.
I hope it's soon. When I heard about the patch today I was excited because I thought "Hey, maybe they patched it!" but nope.
3v3 is my favorite mode but it's unplayable right now because people refuse to actually play.
01/03/2017 06:10 PMPosted by Blankshades
I hope it's soon. When I heard about the patch today I was excited because I thought "Hey, maybe they patched it!" but nope.
3v3 is my favorite mode but it's unplayable right now because people refuse to actually play.

3s is now a cheaters wasteland, all the players looking to actually play and not wait out the clock like a douche have left. Of the people still queuing it's almost a guarantee that at least 1 will try the Mei Glitch every game.
01/03/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Saikou

Still, seems way faster to fix a god damn game-breaking annoying glitch than putting out more content.
Bump
This glitch may have cause by collision system... this mean, in this case to take a while. That glitch tehnicaly talking just it's made by some decoration. I belive they would remove it, if they have more time
Sooo this glitch has probably been posted and discussed a thousand times, so I'm just gonna make sure that with another post about this glitch, so you guys know there are A LOT of unsatisfied people because of this and it's incredibly unfair. What surprises me the most is that this kind of glitch hasn't been fixed yet with the huge amount of attention it got. Seriously, this NEEDS to be fixed A.S.A.P.

Thank you.

Edit: I am literally posting this in the name of other 7 friends who encouraged me to post about this again. Some of them say this has been going for about 2 weeks. Please do something, out of 6 games I played today on Ecopoint at least 4 had people using the stupid glitch. PS4 version.

It doesn't matter blizzard doesn't give a !@#$ about the damn game anymore. There is a lot of bugs that have been posted for months MANY MANY TIMES!!!!!! and to see this one has been posted so MANY TIMES i think i should go on a SPAM THE %^-* OUT OF BUG FORUMS SPREE to get their attention oh wait that won't work because its already happening. Seriously this game has really gone down hill for a blizzard game and a blizzard player for over 12 years this is truly the most disappointing thing i have encountered from the them not to mention the most frustrating . There are a lot of things that need fixed but highly doubt that they will get fixed.
01/04/2017 08:58 AMPosted by NINJATUNA

Thank you.

It doesn't matter blizzard doesn't give a !@#$ about the damn game anymore. There is a lot of bugs that have been posted for months MANY MANY TIMES!!!!!! and to see this one has been posted so MANY TIMES i think i should go on a SPAM THE %^-* OUT OF BUG FORUMS SPREE to get their attention oh wait that won't work because its already happening. Seriously this game has really gone down hill for a blizzard game and a blizzard player for over 12 years this is truly the most disappointing thing i have encountered from the them not to mention the most frustrating . There are a lot of things that need fixed but highly doubt that they will get fixed.

That's really sad to know actually. The first time I went to the forums was because of this since it was the one that really pissed me off, and now seeing so many problems and several posts being ignored is just completely disappointing coming from a huge company like Blizzard.
Hi. This bug was surprisingly tricky for us to track down but we believe we have identified a fix. Our hope is to have it fixed sometime tomorrow (1/5/2017 PST) but there is always the chance that our fix could fail. We're currently testing to verify the fix.

This bug is clearly an exploit and we consider this cheating. Do not attempt to reproduce this bug. If you see someone abusing this mechanic, please report them.

We will be taking action against those who abused this exploit. Overwatch is a PvP experience so that means exploiting game mechanics like this comes at a cost to those you are competing against. We take aggressive action against people who abuse game mechanics, hack or cheat. This case is no different.

Apologies that this bug lingered for as long as it did. Hopefully this should go away soon (along with those who abused it).
Highly Rated
Thank you for the update, Mr Kaplan!
01/04/2017 06:04 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Hi. This bug was surprisingly tricky for us to track down but we believe we have identified a fix. Our hope is to have it fixed sometime tomorrow (1/5/2017 PST) but there is always the chance that our fix could fail. We're currently testing to verify the fix.

This bug is clearly an exploit and we consider this cheating. Do not attempt to reproduce this bug. If you see someone abusing this mechanic, please report them.

We will be taking action against those who abused this exploit. Overwatch is a PvP experience so that means exploiting game mechanics like this comes at a cost to those you are competing against. We take aggressive action against people who abuse game mechanics, hack or cheat. This case is no different.

Apologies that this bug lingered for as long as it did. Hopefully this should go away soon (along with those who abused it).

Thanks for your continued hard work Jeff! And everyone else at the team!
Thx Jeff ! 999 posts wow O.o