Alternative to overwatch

General Discussion
So im fed up with overwatch's balance and matchmaking issues. Being that these issues arent going to be fixed anytime soon, Does anyone have a similar type game to recommend that isnt TF2?
Paladins, I haven't seen battleborn but maybe that idk
Dirty Bomb is pretty fun. It depends on what kind of fps you want, one that requires a LOT of mechanical skill? Then Reflex or Quake 3 CPM is what you want.
Paladins plays extremely similar to OW. In fact you will be able to pick up and play a decent amount of characters due to how similar it is to OW.

That's the closest I know of and have played besides TF2. Battleborn is iffy. It kinda just died after OW released and there is rumor of it going free to play at some point.
dislike this comment to show how much u think this game is broken
EDIT- wow this actually worked
01/01/2017 08:08 PMPosted by InvaderDib
Paladins plays extremely similar to OW. In fact you will be able to pick up and play a decent amount of characters due to how similar it is to OW.

That's the closest I know of and have played besides TF2. Battleborn is iffy. It kinda just died after OW released and there is rumor of it going free to play at some point.

paladins makes everything better.
matchmaking in overwatch is unbelievable sh***
01/01/2017 08:45 PMPosted by necroq
01/01/2017 08:08 PMPosted by InvaderDib

paladins makes everything better.
matchmaking in overwatch is unbelievable sh***

I will check out paladins. Yes the matchmaking is garbage. Ive played all day and pretty muxh every game someone either left, people were blatantly throwing the game or i get grouped with a bunch of people eho havent even been placed and we are against mid diamond high platnium
Unreal Tournament 2004.

Still has a respectable player base.
If you havent tried the classics TF2 & L4D2
Drogoz and Evie in Paladins are super fun, compared to Pharah. Paladins may not be a "replacement" for Overwatch, but some of the classes there are great.
01/01/2017 08:03 PMPosted by ButterGod
Paladins, I haven't seen battleborn but maybe that idk

Yea, go with Battleborn! You can play with all 400 of the people still playing it!
http://steamcharts.com/app/394230

From everything I've heard, Battleborn isn't much better on console. Personally, I'd suggest Paladins. It's team based shooter with classes and cartoonish graphics. It's your best bet.
I would recommend battleborn when it becomes free to play, but at this moment Paladins is the biggest recommendation. There are games like loudout, but that game kinda !@#$ed itself over. And tf2 Ik you said not recommend it but if you really dig deep into the game you will love it, it has something to offer for almost any kind of online gamer.
Atlas reactor is fun, but it's more like Xcom meets Overwatch (turn-based overhead view strategy game). But it's a fun hero-based game with a lot of overwatch-like features.