Wrist Flicking Exploit/Glitch

Bug Report
I have noticed a great number of players in kill replay that are flicking their wrist while shooting their weapons such as: McCree, Widowmaker (long range shooters), that hit their shots very accurately without aiming at the bodies, just by swiping across the enemy character in that general direction.

Is this because of Player Predictability will calculate the player's aim and make the auto shot for them? I seem to see this more often in the evenings when the adults are mostly playing and it seems they know about this certain Exploit/Glitch.

I'm very sure you know of this, can you explain what is going on with this?
This the sort of thing you're talking about?
http://tinyurl.com/flickshot
01/09/2017 07:53 PMPosted by Decyber
Is this because of Player Predictability will calculate the player's aim and make the auto shot for them?

This is what I'm curious about. To me, this is what it feels like. Basing this on the fact that I havn't seen an amazing sniper or mccree who doesn't do this.

It's highly annoying.
Its not a bug its twitch shooting. In all fps
Like g0DXD said wrist flicking is not a glitch. It is an actual technique that can be found in any FPS with long range hitscan weapons. 2 big examples are TF2 and CS. The reason you see a lot of "adults" doing this is because it gained popularity because of Unreal Tournament, and has major popularity in big competitive games.