PTR Dva Is Now Legitimately Worse than Her Pre Buff

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Highly Rated
title

you heard me, its true. Current dva cant even do her job. Ana heals were the main thing that made her overwhelming. I guess you could remove the 100 hp from the first buff but nothing else. Dva is legit useless right now, thanks blizzard.
Highly Rated
So I asked Jeff to put D.Va in F tier again... he actually did it the absolute madman.
Hell yeah! Back to the good old days when game used to be fun without her.
Highly Rated
I'm with Hail on this. The nerf to Defense Matrix, Armor, and her damage, is a knee jerk reaction. Let's gradually tune heroes blizzard. Please!
01/05/2017 03:46 PMPosted by HailFall
title

you heard me, its true. Current dva cant even do her job. Ana heals were the main thing that made her overwhelming. I guess you could remove the 100 hp from the first buff but nothing else. Dva is legit useless right now, thanks blizzard.

What are you babbling about? Can you think before you post?
Highly Rated
WHY DOES BLIZZARD DO THIS??

They over-buff a hero every time and then over-nerf them back!
It's like they take two steps forward and take 3 steps back! I don't understand.
If people complain about the over-buff, just remove that and put it back to where it was at least or don't over-buff in the first place.
Highly Rated
it was fun to have the hero you like to play actually be usable for once :'(
back to being nothing but an ult sponge i suppose
01/05/2017 03:53 PMPosted by SPIRIT
Hell yeah! Back to the good old days when game used to be fun without her.

I'm with ya
Dva is still better than before the buff. She has so much utility, she cannot be the best at everything.
wrong. dva is now fairly balanced. stop crying.
Highly Rated
01/05/2017 03:56 PMPosted by WeirdWølf
Dva is still better than before the buff. She has so much utility, she cannot be the best at everything.

you have a total of 37 minutes played on d.va. are you sure you know what you're talking about
Highly Rated
01/05/2017 03:55 PMPosted by lalato
WHY DOES BLIZZARD DO THIS??

They over-buff a hero every time and then over-nerf them back!
It's like they take two steps forward and take 3 steps back! I don't understand.
If people complain about the over-buff, just remove that and put it back to where it was or don't over-buff in the first place.

I get you, this form of balance is literally getting me tired enough to not want to play this god-damn game.
Highly Rated
01/05/2017 03:46 PMPosted by HailFall
title

Ha ha.
Nerfing her damage so it feels "more consistent" is like giving your buddy with a black eye another one so both sides of his face can match.
Time to party! Cheap 0 skill hero gettin the nerf.
Here, champagne for everyone!
Being a D.Va main on EU, the only noticable nerfs I see are:
- The HP / Armor conversion;
- The Defense matrix stealth nerf (if its actually present there)

The Damage nerf is not that heavy as it looks, 2 damage is not alot and the 11 pellets actually make it that you get more hits off at ranges past her falloff range than in v1.6, which makes her ranged damage (eventhough it may sound a bit weird) better.

The 100 hp buff they did in 1.6 was a mistake.
Highly Rated
I love people on forums sometimes, they come up with the most dumb responses you've ever seen, such as "oh look a D.Va main, rabble rabble rabble".

Yes she is something too good in her current form, but reducing all her armour makes her very susceptible to being blown up by Tracer and even Sombra without her armour to help with mitigation.

I honestly think they should just stop messing around with her and revert her back to her first DM buff period where she was capable of being an actual tank instead of this weird tank/damage hybrid that she is now, tanks should be used for general damage mitigation and area/damage control, not smashing out the damage.
I played as her a little on practice range, and she feels like doing more dmg than before

but nah, they just "nerfed her to the ground"