Where did Mei's waist go?

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
01/24/2017 06:40 PMPosted by Lylirra
There's a bug with Mei's Luna and Chang'e skins right now that's causing her waist to appear much smaller than normal. We've already fixed the bug internally, but it's going to require a patch to implement (ideally it'll be included in whatever next patch hits your gaming platform).

Thanks for the quick reports, btw. And happy Lunar New Year!
This seems like pandering to me.

Because seriously, a waist size bug? Really? lmao
Thought she was wearing like a corset or something
There's a bug with Mei's Luna and Chang'e skins right now that's causing her waist to appear much smaller than normal. We've already fixed the bug internally, but it's going to require a patch to implement (ideally it'll be included in whatever next patch hits your gaming platform).

I hope she stays her canonical weight. Better not recon that !@#$ Blizzard. This will be worse than the %^-*ing Christmas skin fiasco.
why do gamers hate fat women so much
They look fine the way they are...
01/24/2017 06:57 PMPosted by AncientEvil
Mei was never fat. Sorry fatties you need to lose weight its good for you.

What do people's own weight have to do with it lol
I advocate for a thicker build of Mei because it's a more interesting character design

Are you sure 'bout that?
Go into you closet and grab under shirt, over shirt, sweater, and biggest winter coat you can find.

Take picture of self.

Take all clothes off and put on a robe.

Take picture of self.

This is so funny
01/24/2017 07:04 PMPosted by gecko

One should not promote the unhealthy. And mei was never fat.
01/24/2017 07:06 PMPosted by RyRy

One should note promote the unhealthy. And mei was never fat.

should roadhog also be made thin, then?
Oh my god it's Tracers' Butt all over again.

If this is real, please let the bug stay lol. I have no problems with her being fat, but it's been shown in icons and sprays that she's not actually that fat, and that skin looks fantastic on her the way it currently is.
I would also like to report a bug where none of my Mercy highlights include her sloppily making out with the other female members of the cast

You guys really messed up letting this bug slip into production- better get on it

should mccree stop being shown smoking? should junkrat stop putting explosives in his mouth?

You're not gonna like Roadhog then :p
I think we'll need some "blank" skins of mei to confirm size :^)
No. There was no definite proof that Mei was ever fat because of all the clothing she wore. People just assumed she was because idk people like to project.

Nobody likes when companies pander to SJWs. I'm surprised at this too since they trolled hard by changing Tracers victory pose to a pin up stance.