Christmas Event Congrats Bliz

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Not a single in-game picture leak of the ACTUAL skins has been posted online for this event...
Makes it more exciting this way, in my opinion.
Good job.
I agree!! I want to open my 100+ lootboxes without knowing the skins, it's more fun! Lol
12/13/2016 08:12 AMPosted by RYBATYPE
Not a single in-game picture leak of the ACTUAL skins has been posted online for this event...
Good job.

Well, I mean, MAYBE we know ONE. Torb's? Otherwise, I'm very surprised as well.
I agree. No leaks is more fun and exciting and keeps the community being creative!
Was there any leaks for the summer games event? The Halloween event? Like people assumed that there was gonna be a Witch Mercy, because of the comic that was released along with it, I liked that subtle hint, but there wasn't any leaks prior to that?

Talking about heroes though, Sombra was leaked and the Junkenstein's revenge thing, but besides that there havent really been any leaks have there?

2 leaks in 1 post out of several, you make it sound like it has happened a lot of times.

But don't get me wrong! I like that there haven't been any leaks, Im trembling in excitement right now xD
Agreed.

The Halloween skins were sick but pretty underwhelming for me because of my urge to click spoilers.

I care about the new mode that we might be getting from this day until New years.
12/13/2016 08:13 AMPosted by SnowMantis
Good job.

Not really a leak, they posted that picture when the game was in development in 2013, saying happy holidays all! I don't know if that could be considered a leak.
Good job.

Yeah I was excluding Torb santa because that wasn't an in-game photo; if trends hold true, it'd be the same way they knocked Viking torb for the Halloween event XD
I'm excited. Christmas-like/ holiday events hitting Overwatch and Destiny today. Unfortunately I have to work later than usual tonight!!! sigh....
I'm here for the new game mode. From the clips we have it sounds amazing. I feel like some "leaks" that Blizzard™ have "leaked" are intentional just to hype everyone up. I hate them and love them for it.
In general I have to say- even when I'm super salty and get mad at this game, I am glad that Blizzard implemented their holiday/seasonal events (the way they did in WoW) into Overwatch. It just makes the game have that extra-added dynamic to make it *special*, changing the maps to represent the current seasons/festivities definitely adds to the hype...

Helps me forget about the offensive Symmetra's and the likes ;D
12/13/2016 08:19 AMPosted by RYBATYPE

Yeah I was excluding Torb santa because that wasn't an in-game photo; if trends hold true, it'd be the same way they knocked Viking torb for the Halloween event XD

They're just teasing us of really good Torb skins! ;w;
People still assume there is Christmas event.
Junk rat the grinch
Tracer Elf
It was impressive. Though maybe a little disappointing too.
Omg snowball fight mode I'm calling it. I'll bet my paypal balance on it.
12/13/2016 08:28 AMPosted by Preacher
People still assume there is Christmas event.

I mean, Blizzard did send out an invite with the date and everything, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apparently I spoke (minutes) too soon: http://imgur.com/a/bWAo8
;)
Ready to buy 50 boxes, hopefully discovering some of them myself :D