Save highlights.

General Discussion
Can we have a button to save our highlights so they don't disappear when we log out?
would be nice to have
Like a 5 clip reel to attach to our career profiles, possibly? If I'm bored, it'd be great to watch my friend's clips.
and a download button
Jeff said they are working on it but we dont have any date yet.Also he told us they are working on save a whole match button too(aka watch it in spectator mode) but it will come later
01/09/2017 09:15 AMPosted by TheLegend27
Jeff said they are working on it but we dont have any date yet.Also he told us they are working on save a whole match button too(aka watch it in spectator mode) but it will come later

That's a dream come true.

01/09/2017 09:12 AMPosted by Pisces
Like a 5 clip reel to attach to our career profiles, possibly? If I'm bored, it'd be great to watch my friend's clips.

That is a even better idea.
This has been asked before and Jeff did say that they are interested in this feature as well.

Would be nice to have it I agree.
Especially during those times that Nvida Shadowplay decides to not work or you get a random disconnect and can't log back in without exiting to desktop.
I like this idea and am behind it all the way.

Just info if anyone wants it:
You can Download OBS and record your highlights and savve them to your My Videos folder if you wanted. Sometimes it takes a bit of tweaking for new users but theres tons of youtube vvids on this.

And its free.
01/09/2017 09:10 AMPosted by arbmos
Can we have a button to save our highlights so they don't disappear when we log out?

We have made progress towards this goal. It's a feature that is currently on our roadmap. I don't have an exact schedule but it's something we are planning on.
Highly Rated
01/10/2017 08:52 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

We have made progress towards this goal. It's a feature that is currently on our roadmap. I don't have an exact schedule but it's something we are planning on.

i love you
It would also be helpful to watch them with a party so we can show our friends.

thank you

Huzzah!

We have made progress towards this goal.

Thanks babe

<3 u papa
not gay tho
Console doesn't need it though with clip recording we can do it
JAlso he told us they are working on save a whole match button too(aka watch it in spectator mode) but it will come later

Oh yes, machinima/montage floodgates will soon be open
This can't come soon enough. I just lost a highlight because Xsplit had to update so it closed the game. -_-

Naisuuuuuu