Mei's winter skin is insulting

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
There really is no need for that MaxJocf. The poster, are just posting how they feel, and that fine, but there is zero reason for rudeness.
I for one feel the skin is fine, I have a different opinion then the topic starter. But there never a reason for rudeness. If you feel there are problems that need to be look at, go politely discuss it in though topics.
Can't tell if trolling or basement babyrager.
I guess even the devs hate her.
The special thing is her being a snowwoman when in her block of ice.
So annoying....nothing can be done.

Honestly even if they just lowered the price it would still be such a let down. Ideally they should make another real legendary, mark down the price of this one and give us the option to get both. But of course thats REALLY wishful thinking.

Most likely they'll just ignore it. The brawl this time was also terrible, I hope this doesnt mark the beginning of a downward spiral in quality.
12/13/2016 10:59 PMPosted by Maxjocf
Suck my nuts TJgalon!
Maybe if they weren't pandering to you crybabies they would actually be able to fix all the real issues surrounding this garbage game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az9BnMb811A
Well I will agree I had hoped for a little more out of the skin but turning into a SnowMei for her cryo freeze is cool. I think because everyone knew by process of elimination she was getting a skin everyone had very high expectations including me. I was underwhelmed as well but not outraged. I think the skin is good, unfortunately almost every other winter event skin is better.
This whole event was like a middle finger to to us. Yes there are a very small, tiny, mini, okay things but over all Blizz just gave us the middle finger.

This event and mode .... the WORST mode yet and I swear it feels like they did this mode in a day. So disappointed, and have been for a good while. Ow has pretty much scrapped the lore aspect of this game ( is how it feels anyways ). They where busy dropping stories, new Hero back stories, hints, new hero's and we where all in the front row waiting and eager for more and more info ... but now it has a huge pile on it's head, and it smells to much for me to care anymore.
i think even somthing like this would be better than the re color we got, maybe ice wall could have festive design chizzled , maybe ult could be in a snow flake shape, blizzard put no effort in this, at least change it to look like this

https://postimg.org/image/63vj5mu2n/
Honestly, I'm more disappointed with Zarya's skin. It's basically the exact same as her "Dawn" skin, but with a barely noticeable sheen on it. Also, No Ugly Christmas Jumper Soldier 76? That is the number one thing I wanted from this event...

12/13/2016 11:19 PMPosted by Maxjocf
!@#$ off you dumb troll.

Well, well, well, look who's talking. Also, if this game is allegedly as "garbage" as you claim it is, what are you even doing here?
yea but zarya at least cost 750 for a bad reskin... no insult intended . mei is 3000 for a reskin (yes i know u get a snow woman) but it is not justified by the amount of work put in
Blizzard, I'm disappoint. Really, you could for example give reference to Frozen or something like this (there are plenty of fictional characters connected with ice out there), but instead you gave us some kind of beardless Santa. Kinda suck.
Come on, even Mei with Frostmourne would be better than this.
12/13/2016 11:53 PMPosted by Blackpine
Blizzard, I'm disappoint. Really, you could for example give reference to Frozen or something like this (there are plenty of fictional characters connected with ice out there), but instead you gave us some kind of beardless Santa. Kinda suck.
Come on, even Mei with Frostmourne would be better than this.

Or you know, it ms clause, which is pretty cool, really the only one they could have picked, cause she wear a heavy jacket thing
i think some of the fan art was better then there ideas
It is underwhelming, but no one's forcing us to buy it.