Battle.net disconnects

Technical Support
Bettle.net disconnects but Overwatch is connected playing ranked with friends, voice, chat, etc, all perfect.

but when battle.net disconnects I can not enter the map and I lost SR and get suspended.

sometimes I can close the game, close battle.net, open battle.net open game and enter again (after a few minutes) but sometimes not.

this is really annoying, my internet is just fine
The same happens to me too.

I can only play one game, after that battle.net disconnects and map screen and music starts over and over again. I really dont think it's because of my internet connection because its perfectly fine.

I also got suspended in comp because of it too.

I had to quit the game and start battle.net quite a lot today. Like I said I can only play one game before it disconnects.
Similar thing happens to me. I actually cannot even finish a game.

Each time I end up in skirmish first, am there for a while, end up being the last person in skirmish, then find a game, have a episode of lag early, go back to 30ms ping, and then after ~5 minutes I get dropped. This happens almost like clockwork.

FYI, Comcast is ISP -- wonder if that's the same as you guys.
i think i have same problem. i post it to general feed back and i got some really "nice" player comments lol. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752676444#post-1
yes, generally map starts over and over again.
sometimes when map change sides.
sometimes like today from nowhere I was kick out and after restart battlenet and game I was not able to join, the game was not finished. I got 30 minutes suspension.

I hate battlenet is a stupid program, why it needs to be connected anyway ? the game is connected and working just fine.
This happens to me why wont blizzard remove suspensions?
My battle.net also doesn't show my new friends after this glitch started. I think it also has problems with being up to date somehow.
(Just gonna bump this)
Started having the same issue just now. Haven't had any issues all day, but suddenly (and now after every game), i get disconnected from battlenet, have to quit game + battlenet and start it all back up.
Any reports on this from Blizzard atm?
I'm done with this game. Bought it recently to enjoy, but I'm getting annoyed of play and getting disconected from the crap app battlenet, that never happens on steam, origin, etc... I'll stop playing and find something else to play, I'm so tired of losing matches because I got !@#$ing disconected from the game server even my internet connection working fine.
keep getting disconnected from the servers