Add All Hero's to Custom

General Discussion
I am not sure why this has not already happened yet. I could be wrong but seems easy enough to roll over. It's been a long time and if they want us to use it, make it worth it
Because A.I.s are hard to program. Remember the McCree A.I. Combat Rolling into the well on Ilios?
12/12/2016 09:45 PMPosted by creep
Because A.I.s are hard to program. Remember the McCree A.I. Combat Rolling into the well on Ilios?

I don't remember that. But they haven't even adding any since launch I believe ?
12/13/2016 12:26 AMPosted by Brokenmetal
12/12/2016 09:45 PMPosted by creep

I don't remember that. But they haven't even adding any since launch I believe ?

...they have been adding them.
I assume it's based off of each hero's kit.

Ana and Sombra have both been added.

A hero like Reinhardt is difficult because of the shield. There is a lot more to timing it than people realize. An AI would be very difficult because of that.
Some are just too complicated to make. A widow AI would just kill everything on hard
Dude, I'm starting to want them to remove AI Sombra. She's stupid, never hacks a single health pack.
The nature of certain characters prevents them from being easy to program, because they require human judgement too much. For example, Mercy. Using GA requires a decision that an AI might not be able to make.
It hasn't happened yet because each one has to be programmed separately because all the heroes have vastly differing playstyles.

They add more and more heroes each few weeks, won't be long til they're all there.

Except Pharah because that would be a massive pain in the !@#.