Blizzard please listen to console complaints.

General Discussion
Prev 1 39 40 41 49 Next
01/20/2017 01:24 PMPosted by Pancakez
I made a Reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5p6o66/console_players_are_currently_being_ignored_by/

If you have a Reddit account please leave an upvote & a comment. If we can get this thread big on Reddit, Blizzard might pay more attention. Also, re-circulate that link if you can. If this thread reaches 40 pages, maybe someone hasn't seen this link. Show them that link -- get that Reddit thread popular. Because Blizzard reads the Reddit posts, and they very frequently reference all of the "memes" that go around there. So it would be so nice for that thread to get popular.

I left an upvote and a comment.

Sucks how PC players are downvoting it though :(
01/20/2017 03:31 PMPosted by ArtisticGrim
I made a Reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5p6o66/console_players_are_currently_being_ignored_by/

If you have a Reddit account please leave an upvote & a comment. If we can get this thread big on Reddit, Blizzard might pay more attention. Also, re-circulate that link if you can. If this thread reaches 40 pages, maybe someone hasn't seen this link. Show them that link -- get that Reddit thread popular. Because Blizzard reads the Reddit posts, and they very frequently reference all of the "memes" that go around there. So it would be so nice for that thread to get popular.

Yeah. Not getting as much traction as I was hoping.

Don't feel too bad though. Nowadays the only acceptable content on the Overwatch subreddit are highlights and dank memes.
01/20/2017 03:40 PMPosted by Pancakez
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Don't feel too bad though. Nowadays the only acceptable content on the Overwatch subreddit are highlights and dank memes.
If it dies just repost it

But change the title up

If it dies just repost it

But change the title up

Yeah, that was the plan. Anyone have any title ideas?
<span class="truncated">...</span>If it dies just repost it

But change the title up

I don't know about specific names but

Try a less accusatory title so you don't offend the white knights

And change up the body so you're less accusing Bliz of inactivity
01/20/2017 03:44 PMPosted by Pancakez
...If it dies just repost it

But change the title up

Honestly, I'm going to make a Reddit account later to show my support.
Bump
01/20/2017 03:31 PMPosted by ArtisticGrim
I made a Reddit post.

PC players and their galaxy-sized egos are EXHAUSTING.
"We like to listen to both communities."
381 likes and over 600 comments later. Blizzard you ain't fooling anyone.
Blizzard will not listen to any complaints. They do not care about the game even a little. They only care about virtue signaling how progressive they are and adding in more skins so they can scam you from your money with skinner boxes.
01/20/2017 04:25 PMPosted by Same
"We like to listen to both communities."
381 likes and over 600 comments later. Blizzard you ain't fooling anyone.

Hahahahhaha!
X'D
Where's the veracity though?
We're so close to 800!
No mention on how bad it feels to aim on console especially with widow?
I'm wondering was Blizzard ever bad with talking with issues with the community until Activision came along? Just curious since Overwatch is my first Blizzard game ever.
01/20/2017 05:01 PMPosted by DoctorAngus
No mention on how bad it feels to aim on console especially with widow?
widow is a very touchy subject

Better to focus on the up front issues for now imo
01/07/2017 07:39 PMPosted by ohluke
Revert the Torbjorn & Symmetra nerfs: Hero-stacking is no longer an issue because of the new hero limit rule on QP/Comp, so Torbjorn will no longer be powerful on consoles. Symmetra's and Torbjorn's turret damage is a joke. Please revert the changes! Especially Symmetra since it was never asked for.
There is no report feature on console: There are a lot of known greifers on consoles that are being ignored. We can't report anyone abusing a bug/glitch/cheat or just greifing the game.
Directing voicelines at teammates/objectives: We can't say "__ wants to attack/defend the objective" or using the new "Need healing" callout for healers to people requesting healing etc Why? There is empty key bindings in the controller so it could take its place (like left on the dpad). We need these more than PC, we don't have text chat.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of any!

Regarding Torbjorn and Symmetra: We've been watching them closely. Up until recently they were performing in lockstep with PC. Recently they've begun to diverge a little bit so we're taking a look at them now and we'll consider adjusting them.

Regarding Reporting: This feature is coming to both PS4 and Xbox. I don't have an exact ETA because there are many moving parts to make this happen. My hope is that everything locks into place before summer... or sooner. But we're at the mercy of things beyond our control on this one and we've been working super hard to make it happen.

Regarding additional bindings: We'll work on this.
Highly Rated
01/20/2017 05:46 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Revert the Torbjorn & Symmetra nerfs: Hero-stacking is no longer an issue because of the new hero limit rule on QP/Comp, so Torbjorn will no longer be powerful on consoles. Symmetra's and Torbjorn's turret damage is a joke. Please revert the changes! Especially Symmetra since it was never asked for.
There is no report feature on console: There are a lot of known greifers on consoles that are being ignored. We can't report anyone abusing a bug/glitch/cheat or just greifing the game.
Directing voicelines at teammates/objectives: We can't say "__ wants to attack/defend the objective" or using the new "Need healing" callout for healers to people requesting healing etc Why? There is empty key bindings in the controller so it could take its place (like left on the dpad). We need these more than PC, we don't have text chat.

Regarding Torbjorn and Symmetra: We've been watching them closely. Up until recently they were performing in lockstep with PC. Recently they've begun to diverge a little bit so we're taking a look at them now and we'll consider adjusting them.

Regarding Reporting: This feature is coming to both PS4 and Xbox. I don't have an exact ETA because there are many moving parts to make this happen. My hope is that everything locks into place before summer... or sooner. But we're at the mercy of things beyond our control on this one and we've been working super hard to make it happen.

oh. my. god.

its finally happened...

we finally got a response...

thanks dad

Holy !@#$.