Holiday brawl is horrible

General Discussion
Not only that but if someone leaves then the game will be canceled wasting 11 other peoples time
its really stupid. should of just did another pve
It's not the main reason this brawl is hohohorrible but it's one of em, yeah.
I'm just disappointed. After how awesome junkenstein was I guess i just expected more.
Yes this brawl is kinda cancerous, so is the mystery hero as it is. At least after I've bled and cried enough in brawl, the cure comes. The lootbox reward. It's like: "Oh poor boy, you suffered much, let me ease your tortured soul.. Nah jk 3 duplicates."
Well, chemo is in store after xmas.
I don't feel its horrible, just bland. I mean after 3-5 games you just don't want to play it anymore unlike halloween one which I happily played for 4+ hours trying to photo bomb the bosses.
12/14/2016 06:39 AMPosted by xoxoxoxoxoxo
I don't feel its horrible, just bland. I mean after 3-5 games you just don't want to play it anymore unlike halloween one which I happily played for 4+ hours trying to photo bomb the bosses.

pretty much, except that you could also do all the achievements there in worst case few hours, in this event, well gl hf.
Really? Yesterday I was playing on PS4 and when someone left someone else just joined. I don't know if on PC this is different, but it happened two or three times, and there was a lot of expectators.

But yeah, the mode's pretty bland compared to Junkenstein's Revenge, it set the bar really high.
Not so bad could have been better...alot more its just boring.
Its nice that we get something. But.. yeah.. it feels like socks on christmas. You have to be thankfull but you are not really excited.

After Lucioball and Junkenstein I have to agree, this event seems a bit lazy. I really don't wanna sound ungreatfull, it's nice that we got something at least but Junkenstein was just much better. Not just the event itself, even everthing with it.
I've been backfilled into so many of the holiday brawls that I easily gained a level last night. So no, the brawl doesn't end if someone leaves causing a waste of time. It wastes the backfiller's time. Add in achievement hunting and it's even MORE of a waste of time for backfills.
It's fun, but loses its appeal after a few games. I'll probably play a little more tonight though. It's the kind of game mode you take in small doses. A game here or there.

I love the Dad76 announcer though. Really makes it feel like he's referee at his kids snowball fight.
My main problem with it is the waiting. If you get unlucky or outplayed at the start it takes suuuuch a long time, even worse if there are only 1 left on opposite sides and neither can aim for !@#$ and stay as far away from eachother as possible, had 3 draws in one game that way...just agony

game would have been better if it was with respawn and points based; side with most kills wins