Mercy mains hate Mercy the most

General Discussion
When I'm playing Mercy, I find myself always calling for my team to kill the enemy Mercy first. I think it's a wise idea. But it does feel a bit weird, playing the kind, healing hero for my team while calling for the immediate, brutal murder of the opposing kind, healing hero.

Do you other Mercy players do this?

You non-Mercy players, do you call for the killing of your mirror on the other team?
When I play Mercy, I hate Ana.
When I play Tracer, I hate Ana.
When I play Pharah, I hate Ana.
When I play Ana, I hate Ana.

I hate Ana.
The only time I ever call out for my team to kill a specific target is if there's a flanker who has made it their job to destroy me or if Pharah is ruining the day from above. I could care less about the enemy Mercy. I can out-heal the skank! BRING IT!
Mercy is the most vital target, followed by Ana. Nothing wrong with calling out for a focus on either of them.
01/24/2017 05:37 AMPosted by SevenMD

I hate Ana.

But what about when you play Zenyatta, who do you hate?

OT: Mercy should be a primary target to not keep alive in the enemy team but, yeah. In quick play hard to enforce, even it is in competitive.
I feel lucky if my team will protect me :(.

John
I don't use a mic so I'm typically not making callouts. If there's another Mercy flying in to use her ultimate, "KILL IT!" tends to be my response. If there isn't the risk of her resurrecting her allies I'll be passive towards other Mercy players a long as they aren't aggressive in return, unless it's competitive. In competitive I don't care who it is, if they're on the enemy team, I'm shooting them. I guess it's because I know exactly how it feels to die, respawn and slowly see your team drop to critical health and then die because you weren't there.
I like to focus my double in the enemy team no matter what I play.
01/24/2017 05:43 AMPosted by KetchupGod
01/24/2017 05:37 AMPosted by SevenMD

I hate Ana.

But what about when you play Zenyatta, who do you hate?

OT: Mercy should be a primary target to not keep alive in the enemy team but, yeah. In quick play hard to enforce, even it is in competitive.

I don't play Zenyatta. I think that means I hate Zenyatta.

Ah !@#$.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

But even when I'm not playing as Mercy, I always try to go after Mercy.

Die but kill her. And Protect your own no matter the cost.

MY LIFE FOR MERCY!
As a Mercy main I always call to kill the Enemy mercy. Since we know how much of an impact a good Mercy on the enemy team is. I think since Mercy mains focus soo much on healing we can tell how well the enemy is getting healed too. plus I shoot at my twin any chance I get :D Mercy rivalry is merciless hehe.
I think I hate Mercy the most, because I've started to indulge into DPS. I realize how easy she is to pick off and how unprotective the enemy team is of her. She's absolutely terrible in high level play because of the lack of damage her pistol has. It needs a serious fire rate buff.
Have to show the enemy Mercy who is the alpha Mercy by dominating her into submission.
It's not hate, it's smart tactics. Focus the primary support and you'll usually win.
01/24/2017 05:35 AMPosted by Bullgrit
When I'm playing Mercy, I find myself always calling for my team to kill the enemy Mercy first. I think it's a wise idea. But it does feel a bit weird, playing the kind, healing hero for my team while calling for the immediate, brutal murder of the opposing kind, healing hero.

You non-Mercy players, do you call for the killing of your mirror on the other team?

Yes and if they don't i'll proceed to kill her myself if my team doesn't need immediate healing etc.
01/24/2017 05:35 AMPosted by Bullgrit

Not really I just sleep dart enemy mercy and solo her.
Generally i want to show to the other Mercy that I'm the dominant healer in this wild game.
So I pull out my pistol and blast her to death.
Lucio 1v1s get pretty fun. Usually we just run away from our team to settle the feud. Once the battle has been decided you usually never have a lucio rematch and you let the winner claim all the walls to ride.
Lucios are very territorial.
Wow, you Mercy Mains have more in common with the rest of the community than you might think.