Iam alrdy bored of this game

General Discussion
I bought this game 3 weeks ago, playd around 26 hours on it, i tried most of the heroes, known their abilities and playstyles, after hitting 25 lvl i jumped to ranked for the first time reaaching 2488 solo qued playing vs diamonds and... whats more this game can offer? Every game feels almost the same, very repetetive(because everyone picks same heroes, same playstyles), iam not interested in ranked, because this system is pointless, all you can get for your efforts are some points for which you can buy gold texture, just lol + ranked is really unbalanced in this game, this mode is mostly for group of friends playing together. So iam left with casual, but whats the point of playing it? Victories there bring no satysfaction anymore, i just pick hanzo, score some headshots, get play of the game, "hurrah, we won!"... iam like whatever... .

What heppened to that thrill this game offered when I started playing it and why it so fast disappear?

Whats keep people playing this game? I playd 25 hours and i feel like i know everything about it. I playd thousands of hours in Battlefield games and still want go back to them and every match feels thrilling, same with Rainbow Six Siege, every game is different, there are so many different ways of playing maps. So why Overwatch feels so boring alrdy? And why every single game there are kids or teenagers on the mic? Iam the only one of older guys who plays this game? :D
That's cool. It isn't for everyone.
Most single player games last about 25-30 hours. Big deal, lol
I keep playing the game because it's fun to me.

I'm glad you got 26 hours out of the game! See you around.
Then this game isn't for you then? If you think competitive is for the shiny weapons and not thrill of typically quality matches(yes, yes triple tank meta is boring but five to six stack is still fun for me anyway) then there's not much more than to let it go.

I don't know what you're looking for here.
I got bored after about 250 hours.
Try playing it for maybe only an hour or two a day, and no more than that, it helps me enjoy it more until they add new content
I really only find this game fun when you have friends to play with. By yourself it's a neat novelty and a time-passer if anything else.
Really? I think one of the greatest things about these types of FPS games is; you get bored? Well, switch characters and instantly it's fun again.
Why is everyone getting downvotes for having empathy?? What's wrong with you people?
I do wish the characters were more balanced. The fact that you get cursed out for playing something off meta also doesn't help, but I understand why it happens. Widows are 98% ineffectively played and Bastions are countered too easily.

They attempted to make a MOBA-style massive Hero catalogue, without realizing that the difference is that in MOBAs the Team is split up most of the game, whereas in OW youre attempting to reach an objective as one clusterf*ck behind a Rein shield.
I playd thousands of hours in Battlefield games and still want go back to them and every match feels thrilling, same with Rainbow Six Siege, every game is different, there are so many different ways of playing maps.

That is also the case with Overwatch and tons of other games.
Play over 20 hours on one hero, and notice how the game changes when you get better. I think your problem is that you expect the game to change its outcome in the same respect Battlefield does, but Overwatch is much closer related to a game like Counter-Strike, were the appeal is self-improvement. However, Overwatch is a very diverse game depending on which hero you chose to play.
I go to theme parks occasionally. They're like 60 bucks to get in. Usually I get like 5+ hours of fun out of it, and for some reason I'm supposed to consider this a value. K spent 30$ on OW when it was on sale. I'd say it's a good value at 26 hours even.