Blizzard ever get rid of win traders?

Competitive Discussion
http://puu.sh/tzVUH/1fcd445b70.jpg

Impossible to get 8 wins every 1 hour. Impossible to have THAT low of damage dealt across that many games. And impossible to get that record... nothing adds up here other than 6 stack vs 6 stack win trading intentionally... I'm no pro... but I can see everything from all the other pro players and this does not make sense... Also the only player in top 500 to have 2 characters ever played, period (not impossible... but how fishy does all of this have to seem to raise some questions?)

Would love to hear a solution, thoughts, anything. If I'm wrong, then I would absolutely like to understand... Because I can watch/play with/play against every professional player in NA and NONE even come relatively CLOSE to this...
That does seem strange. Would love to hear how that happened.
Oh look another broken thing that the "pros" use to stay at the top. Another reason we need season hard resets. The top will just stay the the top abusing this crap.
im not seeing any Trading here? he seems to have a MASSIVE win rate thou.
100% abusers

look at this
https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Alexandre-1185?mode=competitive

unreal winrate
low damage on characters

looks like they farm elims on spawn
01/25/2017 11:33 PMPosted by ELSTUPIDO
100% abusers

look at this
https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Alexandre-1185?mode=competitive

unreal winrate
low damage on characters

looks like they farm elims on spawn

This is absolutely nuts... Blizzard, please look into this... kind of a big deal
01/25/2017 11:30 PMPosted by lvlthefield
im not seeing any Trading here? he seems to have a MASSIVE win rate thou.

2 down vote? im not saying your wrong i just am clearly missing somthing if i could be filled in that would be great.
http://imgur.com/a/sj9fg

hello alexandre :DDDD
Wtf? This can't be a custom game because IIRC they don't show team spreads like that. How the hell is there a 2,000 SR gap?

Edit: Nevermind. I've seen Reddit posts about the Alex guy and Ninjah. Apparently they are Brazilian and ONLY play during low traffic times. For example in the US (PST) that's between 0200 and 0400. There isn't many people playing and a 6 stack eventually just gets placed against anything that resembles a premade.

So these guys 6 stack during these low traffic times and get matched against people they have no business playing against. That can account for the low damage and the stupid fast wins. They aren't "good" they are just smart and play the system.
01/26/2017 02:32 AMPosted by Emaias
Wtf? This can't be a custom game because IIRC they don't show team spreads like that. How the hell is there a 2,000 SR gap?

Edit: Nevermind. I've seen Reddit posts about the Alex guy and Ninjah. Apparently they are Brazilian and ONLY play during low traffic times. For example in the US (PST) that's between 0200 and 0400. There isn't many people playing and a 6 stack eventually just gets placed against anything that resembles a premade.

So these guys 6 stack during these low traffic times and get matched against people they have no business playing against. That can account for the low damage and the stupid fast wins. They aren't "good" they are just smart and play the system.

cowards ...
That's pretty messed up.

01/26/2017 12:49 AMPosted by ELSTUPIDO
http://imgur.com/a/sj9fg

hello alexandre :DDDD

I never knew SR gaps could be that high, talk about an underdog...
321 wins and 5 losses? lol

This makes a mockery of an already weak competitive ranking system.

yep, i've seen some of the posts. it's the equivalent of the Yankees going down to the park and beating the !@#$ out of a elementary school team and getting to keep the stats
Thought this dude is a Brazilian pro player?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/overwatch/Ninjah

Yeah; I've heard this a few times now... I just feel like even queing at "low traffic times"... would they not at SOME POINT run into a 6 stack capable of beating them? After THAT many games...? Just unreal... Makes me wonder if being allowed to play cross-region should be allowed...
OR if cross-region should be allowed... then make it so when you cross regions it acts as a separate account in a way.. so your level/elo is reset.. would prevent you being like them, if that's true, and simply logging to a different region and queing as "low-traffic times"...

... wouldn't this be considered a form of cheating though? Purposely playing in low traffic hours as a 6 stack in order to get paired up against teams of way lower SR... that is kind of hardcore abuse.
this is so true, bumping, people are abusing the system to get on top
He's just a 6 stacker and plays like golds when his full 6man if gm, you can see other high rank players like alexandre have a record like his, they are Brazilians and 6 stack for this incredibly easy wins vs gold silver players whose skills are greatly above...
Alexandre is a Brazilian player who 6 stacks against mainly gold and plats at late hours. They wait in queue for ages and get matched with whoever is online wt the time which is not many people which is why they get matched with players of a lower rank. Good on them I say. If the way to 'win' competitive overwatch is by getting the highest SR, then they have learned a way to get it.