Joining In-progress Games ...

General Discussion
I keep joining In-progress games all the time. I join more of those games than new games.
Its super annoying since you 99% of the time join games that you are just about to lose. Its ruining my W/L Ratio and its not funny.
Right now I have 407 Wins and 408 Losses, thats 49.94% Winrate. If it werent for these bad joins i would have a lot more wins and a lot less losses with at least 55% Winrate.

Please Blizzard add an option so that you can choose between joining new games or in progress games.
i couldn't agree more, i keep getting play in progress, only to find that it's already lost
bump
Not going to happen. And if it does it would need to put you in a queue with absolutely no backfills. You don't want to backfill you get no backfillers in your games. Fair is fair.
02/08/2017 10:58 PMPosted by Feathring
Not going to happen. And if it does it would need to put you in a queue with absolutely no backfills. You don't want to backfill you get no backfillers in your games. Fair is fair.
Thats why they should add an option. I bet a lot of people dont really care, they could gladly join and lose to get some free xp
01/29/2017 12:54 AMPosted by Scareth
Its ruining my W/L Ratio and its not funny.
When you backfill and lose, you do not get a loss on your record. So no, it is not ruining your W/L ratio at all.