Lucio ball

General Discussion
i want lucio ball back:( and i m not the single one who want that.I want to play lucio ball whit my friends they buyed the game in october.I played lucio ball was so fan and i want play again
Capture the rooster is now a costum game so why not bring lucio ball too?
along with Junkensteins revenge and MSO
Maybe they just don't want to add it on custom games
02/07/2017 03:04 PMPosted by Arabum
Yeah but so many people want to play lucio ball and capture the rooster they are like the most wanted brawls
A lot of people liked the brawls.Maybe they can put them in the costum games to play whit friends or in the arcade on the all brawls
idk but was too fun
02/07/2017 03:04 PMPosted by Arabum
I don t think they won't.Lucio ball dr junkanstain capture the rooster MSO are the best minigames
dont you have some battle for bikini bottom to play or something

rcb museum isnt gonna get any easier
02/07/2017 03:20 PMPosted by ringo
dont you have some battle for bikini bottom to play or something

rcb museum isnt gonna get any easier
While we are discussing this, can I has Junkenstein's revenge back?? Wit like, maybe a larger selection of heroes to hold back da crazy robot invasion??
02/07/2017 03:22 PMPosted by OhmaniPod
While we are discussing this, can I has Junkenstein's revenge back?? Wit like, maybe a larger selection of heroes to hold back da crazy robot invasion??
I rly want the brawls back too you will be fun now that we have too browser server so i yeah
Lucioball was amazing
02/07/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Curator
Lucioball was amazing
Yeah but not many people have fun whit it beacuse they buyed the game later or idk.
I was thinking in the "All Brawls" playlist in arcade that they should have the events' brawls too. It'd make sense to me at least...
At least make it an option for custom games with the new server browser.
02/07/2017 03:49 PMPosted by Patorikkuke
At least make it an option for custom games with the new server browser.
Yeah that s the ideea
There's no Lucio Ball in the server browser sadly. Just checked, the only brawl presets are Mystery Heroes, No limits, and Total Mayhem. You can customize it to make it your own, like 5 reinhardts and one lucio to make it like "Charge!", but no lucio ball or junkensteins revenge options. I WANT IT BACK SO BAD THOO
The new custom game server browser NEEDS Lucio Ball. Other than XP enabled, it is the only thing that will make it worth while.