I Don't Always Suck at Overwatch

General Discussion
But when i do i blame the developers, hero design, level concepts, toxicity, leavers, genji mains, and anyone who instalocks hanzo/widow/torb/sombra

It is never my fault in any way whatsoever

I'm really a GM stuck in a silver player's body.

Were it not for all of these things i would be the highest grossing overwatch pro of all time.
Amen
I always blame Roadhog, Biotic Grenade, and Scatter Arrow at the ground.

You know, the actual bullcrap things.
Jesus christ you make a thread like this on the daily
Stay Silver my friend.
02/16/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Malmström

Every single one of my losses is from one of these things

I'm just a Grandgrandmaster in a gold's body.
02/16/2017 01:35 PMPosted by ChampCantPvP

I like to give you something to do. Keeps you healthy ;)

02/16/2017 01:36 PMPosted by Mike
Stay Silver my friend.

This made me audibly laugh, thank you
02/16/2017 01:35 PMPosted by ChampCantPvP

It needs to be said daily, since the !@#$%ing threads happen every 15 minutes.
What if I got killed from the feet by a scatter arrow as a full health Zarya

Not gud :c

When I make threads complaining about something, and when hundreds of people do the same, there's probably some valid problem behind the threads, worthy of recognition from ye old clever Mercy mains.
02/16/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Malmström

Thank you for proving my point and validating the need for this type of thread on a daily basis

02/16/2017 01:40 PMPosted by ChampCantPvP

When I make threads complaining about something, and when hundreds of people do the same, there's probably some valid problem behind the threads, worthy of recognition from ye old clever Mercy mains.

Certainly. There are also equal amounts of threads blaming the game for their poor attitude rather than realizing their attitude is their choice.
02/16/2017 01:33 PMPosted by Koringul
level concepts

Every single 2CP map is objectively terrible.

From before the game even launched, the pro scene knew this. The pro scene literally banned every 2CP map.

Unless Blizzard has some major changes for these maps in the next season, they need to delete them.

And tbh, I'm not convinced they can fix them anyway. They're that bad.
02/16/2017 01:45 PMPosted by Galco
level concepts

From before the game even launched, the pro scene knew this. The pro scene literally banned every 2CP map.

Unless Blizzard has some major changes for these maps in the next season, they need to delete them.

How often do you look at your personal and team tactics on these maps for flaws before chalking it up to level design?
It's a lack of self-awareness that's the problem; if you watch seagull as an example, he knows when he messes up or his team does

It's a skill you have to train yourself to have, or alternatively, gain it through experience
02/16/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Sultan
It's a lack of self-awareness that's the problem; if you watch seagull as an example, he knows when he messes up or his team does

It's a skill you have to train yourself to have, or alternatively, gain it through experience

I don't think experience is relevant if you have trained yourself to blame others for your own faults, it merely compounds a bad habit over time.
This reminds me of a post i made a long time ago.
http://i.imgur.com/8EE6UWc.jpg
But when i do i blame the developers, hero design, level concepts, toxicity, leavers, genji mains, and anyone who instalocks hanzo/widow/torb/sombra

Were it not for all of these things i would be the highest grossing overwatch pro of all time.

The entire team should sit there and go "its my fault".
02/16/2017 02:00 PMPosted by BraveHearted

The game would implode if this ever happened.
02/16/2017 01:48 PMPosted by Koringul
<span class="truncated">...</span>

How often do you look at your personal and team tactics on these maps for flaws before chalking it up to level design?

How often do you sit down and think about level design?

If all you're asking is "are you humble"?

The answer is yes and no.
I'm an !@# hole that speaks with confidence, but I'm also my own biggest critic.

However.
2CP is horribly designed.
02/16/2017 02:01 PMPosted by Koringul
02/16/2017 02:00 PMPosted by BraveHearted

The game would implode if this ever happened.

My friends and I do it but we play overwatch a lot less now because of it. Demoralizes, demotivates, and drains the fun away to always blame yourself. Never blame anyone else unless its clearly a torb who hammered a wall from the very beginning.