Event droprate

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 17 Next
got pretty much every single skin except the zen and sym one
Well I ended the season pretty decently. I ended up getting rein l, Zen, and Mei. So I can't really complain. Really wanted dva just because she doesn't get much love in the new skin department. But no,worries still was fun.
Might be the tinfoil hat, but I too have noticed the drop rate feels lower than the other events.
02/13/2017 05:11 PMPosted by KEEL
Might be the tinfoil hat, but I too have noticed the drop rate feels lower than the other events.

02/13/2017 05:07 PMPosted by seansmith932
Well I ended the season pretty decently. I ended up getting rein l, Zen, and Mei. So I can't really complain. Really wanted dva just because she doesn't get much love in the new skin department. But no,worries still was fun.

Random loot is random.
02/06/2017 06:56 PMPosted by seansmith932
So strangely I have literally yet gotten any skin for this event. Never had the problem before. Anyone else notice a low droprate or is my luck just balls?

i had roughly the same as past events honestly. Pretty happy with it.
The drop rates for Summer Games, Halloween Terror, Winter Wonderland and Year of the Rooster are all the same.
Highly Rated
02/13/2017 05:22 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
The drop rates for Summer Games, Halloween Terror, Winter Wonderland and Year of the Rooster are all the same.

Yeah, I experienced the same low rate throughout all the events.
Highly Rated

God himself has spoken. Anyone who challenges him shall choke on his lijiang tower.

$50 says that people who had crap drops will claim this is a Clever Lie™ by Evil Jeff Kaplan™ of Evil Blizzard Corp™

Lol why did you even respond.
The only winning move is not to play.
Highly Rated
Really didn't felt that way though
Jeff wrestled and won

For paid users.

I read what you said Jeff. I understand they are all the same.

The question in my mind is, were they all the same before your post, or is it possible there is an unknown bug somewhere?

I can't help but feel the same way as the others do, and I share their sentiments.

So why not just release the info like you are required to do in certain countries?
PLEAAAAAAAAASE for the love of GOOOOD reduce the droprate of dupes during an event like holy HELL do I get so many stupid dupes during these things.
It would be easy for Blizz to present the statistics as well if they really needed to. Based on amount of seasonal loot boxes opened and variance of seasonal and non-seasonal rarity items obtained. If there was a noticeable difference in the percentages, they would likely adjust the drop rate in favor for us and not vice versa.
02/13/2017 05:30 PMPosted by UglyPurses

For paid users.

Aren't we all paid users? We all paid money for the game.
Drop rates were garbage. Got Rein's legendary 3 times and nothing else. Didn't have such crap luck in the last few events.