Sombra sitting emote? (plus 24th hero for some reason)

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 Next
Months out? Are you kidding me?
What a joke
02/18/2017 10:53 AMPosted by Bestfriend
What a joke

If you give more time to make it, the better it would be.

I prefer quality over quantity. I'd love the game to already have 30 heroes, but if that were the case, they would probably be broke.
02/17/2017 09:23 AMPosted by BadHorse
02/17/2017 09:22 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
24 is not who you think it is.

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Jack baur confirmed
02/18/2017 11:05 AMPosted by Fantastkdave
02/17/2017 09:23 AMPosted by BadHorse

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Jack baur confirmed

PREVIOUSLY ON 24...
02/18/2017 10:53 AMPosted by Bestfriend
What a joke

It's amazing isn't it? They need MONTHS for a simple emote but everyone is going crazy just because the next hero is someone else.
02/17/2017 09:20 AMPosted by ohmybob
You can list the heroes you are working on if you you'd like. What is said on this forum stays on this forum. We won't tell anyone

I was thinking Emily was going to be a new character to play.

I assume she uses Fire like abilities. But not sure if they would be like a fire ball and the usual...or if they would be a like a shield and changing specific areas to heated or not....or if she actually would create fire like living things.

My reasons where the fact she made the coffee...seamed unaffected by its temperature and even her sweater and how she wore it was more for looking good then actual staying warm.
After playing lots of Genji (about 60 hours) i noticed that Genji´s Ult Dragonblade has one issue. I dont want to talk about the duration of the Ult or how much damage it does. After the Ult ends, Genji puts his sword back but during the progress when Genji puts his sword back there is a small delay till he can use his Dash or his Deflect. This often leads to some disadvantages in the fight. I hope someone of the Overwatch team will read this and think about it :)
02/17/2017 09:09 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
It's on the schedule. Unfortunately, it is months out.

New heroes will most likely not have sit and laugh emotes for some period of time after their release. We'd rather not hold new hero releases for these emotes. But we do plan to add them over time.

Do skins take a long time to release aswell?
because i'm wondering if you could implement a Indiana Jones skin for road hog where his hook is the whip or maybe for lucio an afro with shades or something.
good work with the game and i hope to see more updates that get me as hyped as i did with sombra :D
You can list the heroes you are working on if you you'd like. What is said on this forum stays on this forum. We won't tell anyone

Holy Moly
Blizzard hire me. I will make the Sombra emote. You can pay me in loot boxes. This is something that will only take a few days. Why do you have to make me feel lame in skirmish. Why do you hate Sombra so much?

I was thinking about it and we do not know the context of this answer, if the context is of overwatch comunity 24 is not Doomfist, but the context is inside overwatch universe 24 can be someone that we think that is a hero but it's a villian or something like that. If Talon can steal the Doomfist's glove then Doomfist will be a villian but the previous 2 Doomfist were heros.
Is there a possibility of a new hero announcement tomorrow? Serious question because season 3 ends tomorrow and if I remember correctly ana came out when season 1 ended and sombra came out when season 2 ended..
This game needs something new. ASAP.

It is Ilidan Stormrage of course :v
Everybody thought doomfist was close to be released, but Jeff said the 24th is not who we think, he also said their working on multiple heroes. What if they release 2 heroes at the same time and say doomfist was 25? It's a possibility
One of the comments said: "The 24th is not what you think" So are you specifying that the 24th will not be Doomfist?

is 25 who we thought 24 was? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
10/10 wont be playing overwatch till Doomfist, who the **** cares bout some worthless omnic, you could've actually balanced your game, maybe give us some buff to characters who need them not sym then bastion. Or Doomfist, but no you faffed about and gave us this half baked crap.