Are crykids still flaming good hanzo mains?

General Discussion
02/08/2017 12:24 PMPosted by Takuya
scatter arrow is op
it is. but it still requires more skill than skillhog76
02/08/2017 12:49 PMPosted by Auby
02/08/2017 12:48 PMPosted by Murdowke
... Yeah but there are 6 people in a team, youre just one of them. Another one will cry.

Mute and block them, never hear from them again.
Tried it, doesnt work. If i don't listen to their BS they will start to troll and stuff.
02/08/2017 12:38 PMPosted by Hayaishi
https://clips.twitch.tv/a_seagull/GlamorousGullSeemsGood

You can be a good Hanzo main and still have these moments.

This is the issue. Even Seagull chokes this hard as Hanzo. What do us common players expect?

Until Blizzard fixes him he will be hated. But why increase hero diversity if we can add Server Browser!
Also, i would have aimed for the body, is much easier in a situation like that one.
Hanzo needs a legendary Cupid skin with his ultimate being doves instead of dragons and harps playing in the background
Hanzo is trash. Even good Hanzo mains don't play Hanzo in competitive. So idk why these kids in diamond say they are a good Hanzo main so that is an excuse to play the character. Play in meta characters or play quick play please.
I managed to carry myself to diamond by playing hanzo, why would i now change my main? You donn't really make a lot of sense.
02/08/2017 01:10 PMPosted by Kojo
Hanzo is trash. Even good Hanzo mains don't play Hanzo in competitive. So idk why these kids in diamond say they are a good Hanzo main so that is an excuse to play the character. Play in meta characters or play quick play please.

Yea who the hell in their right mind would play Hanzo in comp? You're just asking to throw every game into the trash. When will these noob idiots learn?

(don't check my profile, especially my comp stats, you don't wanna do that)
Are "good" hanzo mains still w/out a mic and refusing to play any other character?
02/08/2017 01:39 PMPosted by RYBATYPE
Are "good" hanzo mains still w/out a mic and refusing to play any other character?
When i use the mic they usually ssttffuu but throw the game. I only use the mic to stop their crying. I fill roles. I don't always play hanzo, but if i can ill do it.
So did it change now or are people still flaming all the time??