1.8 PTR closing soon

PTR Bug Report
Hey folks, thanks for your support during the 1.8 PTR! We'll be taking the PTR servers offline early Monday morning (Pacific Time), the PTR Bug Report forums will also close at that time.

Cheers!
:O
k
Highly Rated
the omnic cris- bastion meta is coming
H y p e
Can't wait to the changes come to live and see the story continue and also get some changes that'll help. My Bastion loving friend is really excited, hes played other heroes since S2 and still hasn't beaten Bastion in play time. Thanks for letting us know.
:O!
Doomfist Hype!
H Y P E T R A I N
02/26/2017 06:36 PMPosted by Bill Warnecke
the PTR Bug Report forums will also close at that time.

I feel like this may be bad news for the new hero
bastion's invincibly in turret mode and better than soldier in recon mode
roadhogs right click is way too strong the biggest issue with roadhogs hook is that it has a massive hitbox but the cooldown increase is good
02/26/2017 07:45 PMPosted by FranckyFox24

I mean it's possible we'll get a reveal tomorrow and the new hero will hit the PTR on Tuesday?
Seems kind of half assed, unless this is the first time a hero is coming to live without being tested on PTR? You are including the change on Numbani in the live update and then nothing else on the new hero? Doesn't make much sense.. Seems really weird.

Edit: I like how my post jumped to -21 instantly. Real fishy.
Hey folks, thanks for your support during the 1.8 PTR! We'll be taking the PTR servers offline early Monday morning (Pacific Time), the PTR Bug Report forums will also close at that time.

Cheers!

I hope you have it back up soon to test new Bastion and Roadhog changes.
Welp... Horizon Zero dawn better keep me occupied for a few weeks...err months until Blizzard finally balances Bastion and Roadhog.
02/26/2017 08:01 PMPosted by Kyoto
Seems kind of half assed, unless this is the first time a hero is coming to live without being tested on PTR? You are including the change on Numbani in the live update and then nothing else on the new hero? Doesn't make much sense.. Seems really weird.

No. If you remember when Ana was announced, she was immediately thrown on to PTR for players to try out. This will more than likely be the case with hero 24 (and/or 25).

As for 'fishy' - it's no surprise you got downvoted because this thread's getting a lot of attention on Reddit and a few others who browse the forums a bunch through out the day (like me!).

Cheers!

hey also make sure that when you update the live can you also please check the bug reports and fix the big issues there like the sym ultimates disappearing and the missing countdown bug in 3v3
02/26/2017 08:32 PMPosted by Coldpaw
02/26/2017 08:01 PMPosted by Kyoto

No. If you remember when Ana was announced, she was immediately thrown on to PTR for players to try out. This will more than likely be the case with hero 24 (and/or 25).

As for 'fishy' - it's no surprise you got downvoted because this thread's getting a lot of attention on Reddit and a few others who browse the forums a bunch through out the day (like me!).

No what? I'm just saying it's weird to put the changes to Numbani to live and leave it at that for awhile. Like, why?

And fishy because it was within a minute posting. Sure maybe lots of people are looking here, but the ratings were pretty low on everything, low amounts of comments, and all while this post had been up for an hour. Seems strange to just get that many dislikes out of no where within a minute. And was what I said that bad?
02/26/2017 07:32 PMPosted by ShadowMana
Can't wait to the changes come to live and see the story continue and also get some changes that'll help. My Bastion loving friend is really excited, hes played other heroes since S2 and still hasn't beaten Bastion in play time. Thanks for letting us know.

lmao bastion mains are terrible beings :P
02/26/2017 07:45 PMPosted by FranckyFox24

Yeah, unless they're only planning on closing them for a day or two...PTR might not reopen with the new hero until next week.

Hope not, 'cause I won't be touching Overwatch for at least a week or two once Breath of the Wild comes out.