D.Va changes history and where we are now

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10
05/31/2017 07:02 AMPosted by jayjaysaMa
Dva is fine. Quit making this same thread everyday people

This thread is from February and was necroed by a "D.Va is fine" person.
Know who to blame, instead of complaining about the wrong people.
05/31/2017 11:01 AMPosted by GeniusMage
05/31/2017 07:02 AMPosted by jayjaysaMa
Dva is fine. Quit making this same thread everyday people

This thread is from February and was necroed by a "D.Va is fine" person.
Know who to blame, instead of complaining about the wrong people.

Dva is fine person: *necros dva post*
Other dva is fine group: You see this is why Dva mains are the problem *insert several dva is fine quotes*

Honestly, they keep shooting themselves in the foot day by day.
Plus to put it bluntly she is just boring to play now. I played her since the Beta and I basically stopped after the last patch. She is in a terrible spot now, really just a DM bot.
I don't care about the down votes. D.Va is fine at the moment. People just need to learn when to engage and when to use DM. If you're a good D.Va you should be spending more time DMing by keeping an eye on teammates and keeping snipers and phara at bay. If you are just mad because you fly in the middle of an enemy team and get rekt, then that's your fault.
05/31/2017 11:07 AMPosted by Squizzle
I don't care about the down votes. D.Va is fine at the moment. People just need to learn when to engage and when to use DM. If you're a good D.Va you should be spending more time DMing by keeping an eye on teammates and keeping snipers and phara at bay. If you are just mad because you fly in the middle of an enemy team and get rekt, then that's your fault.

DM Bot?