Are people happy with QM Queue Times?

General Discussion
I'm not happy. Let the system find better games. Just now I've had a pleasure to play a match where 1700 SR player fought against 4000 SR player. Fast queues ain't worth it when you get these results.
06/09/2017 10:31 PMPosted by Piltmannen
I'm not happy. Let the system find better games. Just now I've had a pleasure to play a match where 1700 SR player fought against 4000 SR player. Fast queues ain't worth it when you get these results.

Matches like that aren't even fast most the time. Still 1-2 minutes.
Yeah 2 min queue time on EU yet when a match does happen, 90% of the time the teams are so unbalanced it's a stomp instead of a close fun game.
I'm a 44 and get paired with everything from 4 to 430, so far
06/09/2017 10:25 PMPosted by insane
06/09/2017 10:17 PMPosted by AzzLikKa
guys.... 2 minutes is no where near bad for queue times...

I guess non of you tried playing dead games?

2-minutes in queue for a 5-7 minute game is a TERRIBLE percentage of wasted downtime.

speaking of downtime, why even bother with the hero select screen at all, when team composition never matters in QM?
Not to mention the needlessly long setup time when defenders could simply spawn near Point A for the duration of a (vastly shortened) setup time.
They could keep the normal stuff for comp if they so desperately want to waste their player's time.
I spend more time in queue, waiting for the game to start, looking at stat screens and watching junkrat potgs than I do staring at pharmercy screaming fml. not sure why I bought this game.
06/09/2017 10:25 PMPosted by insane
2-minutes in queue for a 5-7 minute game is a TERRIBLE percentage of wasted downtime.

speaking of downtime, why even bother with the hero select screen at all, when team composition never matters in QM?
Not to mention the needlessly long setup time when defenders could simply spawn near Point A for the duration of a (vastly shortened) setup time.
They could keep the normal stuff for comp if they so desperately want to waste their player's time.

^^THIS^^
My queue is anything from 10 seconds to 2 minutes. Usually about 30 seconds. I can live with that. Greetings from Finland.