Please save preset

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Please make it happen
100 times this

edit: also naming of presets, and perhaps a "featured presets" based on how often that preset is played by different groups. Because I know you're tracking that information.
02/07/2017 02:22 PMPosted by compass
100 times this

edit: also naming of presets, and perhaps a "featured presets" based on how often that preset is played by different groups. Because I know you're tracking that information.

YES!

I came her to say this, glad I'm not the only one with the idea.

Presets commonly played should absolutely be shown somewhere. That would be a perfect way for instance to popularize a variation of CTF. People could simply click on the preset and start a game with it.

This would be huge. Server browser has so much potential.
sure
We eventually want to give you the ability to save your own presets but it won't make the first version of the feature.

This is on our wishlist for future iterations.

One cool feature that wasn't working earlier on the PTR is the ability to clone other players' custom games. If you see a cool custom game and want to duplicate it, from the "info" section of the browser you can clone the settings and create your own version of that game.
Highly Rated
02/07/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We eventually want to give you the ability to save your own presets but it won't make the first version of the feature.

One cool feature that wasn't working earlier on the PTR is the ability to clone other players' custom games. If you see a cool custom game and want to duplicate it, from the "info" section of the browser you can clone the settings and create your own version of that game.

JESUS RESPONDED FROM HEAVEN! Thank you for blessing us Jesus Kaplan

Use this post to surrogate likes/dislikes for the blue post

Edit: I just wanted to say how much I love this custom game addition. It seems like this will make so many cool modes.

Thank you Jeff!Can you give us an update about match save function?

Hopefully it'll be implemented in an early iteration as it's a massive QOL feature. Having to go through long extensive configuration every time will be annoying.

thanks for the update Jeff!
When will we be able to join the PTR again?
02/07/2017 04:02 PMPosted by ThatBoiBuff

JESUS RESPONDED FROM HEAVEN! Thank you for blessing us Jesus Kaplan
Thanks For Reply Just Please make it happen soon

What? So u can basically make a custom game, publish it and then duplicate your own custom game instead of saving presets....
Please, PLEASE make saving presets of our own custom games a reality as soon as possible. If you want to tweak every single hero for a completely whacky or just a slightly modified experience, it would be an enormous pain to have to repeat the whole process every time we want to do something on that kind of a scale.
hello staff please refresh me i heard it fixes the glitch where it says game server failed...reconecting
02/07/2017 04:29 PMPosted by Starless
When will we be able to join the PTR again?

02/07/2017 06:49 PMPosted by lpsflame
hello staff please refresh me i heard it fixes the glitch where it says game server failed...reconecting

You aren't able to log in to the PTR because it's going to be down until early tomorrow in Pacific Time:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753346341#post-5
Mixed feelings. I play overwatch on 2 pc's, one at my shop and the other one at my home. That means Overwatch won't even boot on my other PC since the home pc is set to epic while the work pc is set to low.
02/07/2017 07:21 PMPosted by Ragosta
Mixed feelings. I play overwatch on 2 pc's, one at my shop and the other one at my home. That means Overwatch won't even boot on my other PC since the home pc is set to epic while the work pc is set to low.

oh okay that would explain the lack of description in title I thought it was from the presets of custom game modes