Voice Chat not working

Technical Support
I can't seem to get Voice chat to work, i have everything set to on. But when i join a VC nothing happens. And i just got the game a week ago

here's a pic

http://i.imgur.com/rtvN6O8.jpg
I have the same problem. It started happening to me about a month ago with a random update. Now whenever i try to join a voice chat, it says that there are 0/6 people in the channel.
I too have this problem and I've about pulled my hair out trying to fix it from opening ports to just flicking the setting while in game to changing default devices im at a loss of how to fix this but whats weird is that I didnt always have this problem it only started like a month or two ago and ive almost quit playing the game for this very reason its really disappointing cause i love the game but i need to have communication to enjoy it.
02/05/2017 06:39 AMPosted by AA80
I too have this problem and I've about pulled my hair out trying to fix it from opening ports to just flicking the setting while in game to changing default devices im at a loss of how to fix this but whats weird is that I didnt always have this problem it only started like a month or two ago and ive almost quit playing the game for this very reason its really disappointing cause i love the game but i need to have communication to enjoy it.

Identical timeframe for when it started messing up for me too.
I found out that the voice chat works when i use a VPN, So could that mean the problems lies in the server's location or something?
It could mean the problem lies with your location unfortunately :/

Those in Saudi Arabia have been affected the most.
02/08/2017 02:21 AMPosted by Failed
I found out that the voice chat works when i use a VPN, So could that mean the problems lies in the server's location or something?
Which VPN do you use? I am having the same problem.