overly annoying and negative players should be banned.

General Discussion
The reason i stopped playing overwatch is because of all the annoying crykids who spam their team in chat and with mic even though they themself suck at the game.
When i start using the mic to finally tell them how pathetic they are for doing so they usually shut up but start to troll and throw the game.
The fk is wrong with them?
If they see hanzo is my main and im performing well with him then why would they start to cry in 98% of the games where i pick him or start an endless discussion again and again every new round??
That's pretty retarded IMO.

Blizzard should implement a system where trolls and flamers get punished.
At least a chat and mic restriction.
Even when they're just flaming a little or just writing a few words. If they're toxic, ban them for a long time.
so you propose that my team members should have less communication? great.
Oh hey, some little kids annoy me on chat, so let's make sure that we have no communication at all! There's totally nothing wrong with that!
I think people who complain despite the existence of a mute function should be banned
02/14/2017 01:09 PMPosted by Flindo
If they're toxic they should have no communication at all. Better not play the game.
02/14/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Koringul
I think people who complain despite the existence of a mute function should be banned
They're toxic players. They're crap. If i don't answer to their retarded BS , they will start to troll and throw the game.
02/14/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Murdowke
02/14/2017 01:09 PMPosted by Flindo
If they're toxic they should have no communication at all. Better not play the game.

Most people who accuse others of being toxic are in fact equally as toxic

Hence why this would lead to no communication in games at all.

02/14/2017 01:14 PMPosted by Murdowke
02/14/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Koringul
They're toxic players. They're crap. If i don't answer to their retarded BS , they will start to troll and throw the game.

Yes, i'm confident you are a pristine example of the antithesis to this behavior. No chance whatsoever that you are equally guilty of the behavior you purport to despise so much. No sir. Not you.
Just mute, block, and report.
02/14/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Murdowke
... If they're toxic they should have no communication at all. Better not play the game.

Their toxicity is making ME toxic even though im actually a very sportsmanslike player.

Their toxicity is making ME toxic even though im actually a very sportsmanslike player.

And people before them made them toxic, see the problem? Play with a stack if you can't handle feedback.
02/14/2017 01:19 PMPosted by Gouca

And people before them made them toxic, see the problem? Play with a stack if you can't handle feedback.
All of that got so annoying that i just instamuted everyone when the game started but that just resulted in my team trolling.
I'm really glad you're not in charge of anything that affects my life.

You have your own tools to mute, block or report players.

Put your big boy pants on and use them and quit coming here to complain that there are annoying people who share the same cyber-space as you.
How do we know that you wouldn't just abuse it based on your own perspective of what's annoying/toxic?

I have been called toxic for pointing out team compositions in competitive that have 0 synergy or pointing out people's mistakes, mostly the ones they keep doing. I even had a McCree shouting and blaming me when I continuesly asked of my team could group up before attacking Anubis B rather than 1-2 people going in on their own and getting picked while we were still waiting for people. Apparently I was supposed to be shooting the Pharah as Ana when we had both Soldier and McCree and not focus on my main priority on that hero which is healing since I'm the main healer. I could be shooting at the Pharah if they'd just stand behind the god damn Rein shield so I would have a couple sec free to shoot at her without having to heal.
02/14/2017 01:23 PMPosted by Jeaholland

Put your big boy pants on and use them and quit coming here to complain that there are annoying people who share the same cyber-space as you.
I got the tools, but they're not working. Got the same toxic players in my team multiple times.
If you like unnecessary drama just as much as all those toxic players, yes then you are lucky to not have me in your life. I hate bichdrama. It needs to be punished.
From both sides. Trolling in chat just as much as trolling in competitive.
Dunkey told me that everyone is toxic.
When Jeff Kappa-lan finally recognizes my greatness, I'll ban all of the toxic players.
02/14/2017 01:28 PMPosted by Murdowke
02/14/2017 01:23 PMPosted by Jeaholland

I got the tools, but they're not working. Got the same toxic players in my team multiple times.
If you like unnecessary drama just as much as all those toxic players, yes then you are lucky to not have me in your life. I hate bichdrama. It needs to be punished.
From both sides. Trolling in chat just as much as trolling in competitive.

You choose to be toxic and tilted. They do not make you do it. You choose it. Period

You choose to react in kind, to react negatively, to not find a positive way to deal with the situation.,

You exacerbate the problem and then complain about it. That's not how life works.

If it bothers you so much, DO something about it. You can't do anything about anyone else's behavior but you CAN affect your own. Choose to be the bigger person, choose to ignore them, choose to mute them

By being toxic in return you are contributing to the world that you hate. Period.
02/14/2017 01:26 PMPosted by Avian
How do we know that you wouldn't just abuse it based on your own perspective of what's annoying/toxic?

I have been called toxic for pointing out team compositions in competitive that have 0 synergy or pointing out people's mistakes, mostly the ones they keep doing. I even had a McCree shouting and blaming me when I continuesly asked of my team could group up before attacking Anubis B rather than 1-2 people going in on their own and getting picked while we were still waiting for people. Apparently I was supposed to be shooting the Pharah as Ana when we had both Soldier and McCree and not focus on my main priority on that hero which is healing since I'm the main healer. I could be shooting at the Pharah if they'd just stand behind the god damn Rein shield so I would have a couple sec free to shoot at her without having to heal.
Well, take a look at league of legends. They managed the chat toxicity pretty well. Toxic players get banned. It's that easy. You can figure out a system like this one that works. What they have not achieved yet is removing toxicity in the actual gameplay. But im sure theres also a way for that.
That would mean you'd be banned too
02/14/2017 01:31 PMPosted by Red
That would mean you'd be banned too

Nobody deserves to play this game, we're all toxic.

02/14/2017 01:31 PMPosted by Murdowke
Well, take a look at league of legends. They managed the chat toxicity pretty well. Toxic players get banned. It's that easy. You can figure out a system like this one that works. What they have not achieved yet is removing toxicity in the actual gameplay. But im sure theres also a way for that.

Everyone keeps saying that.
But then I go look on League's forums and realize the game is still a toxic cesspool the likes of which Overwatch players that haven't played league will never understand.
02/14/2017 01:31 PMPosted by Murdowke
02/14/2017 01:26 PMPosted by Avian

The thing is again, people can abuse it by basically doing whatever they want, not giving a **** about the rest of the team and actually be a toxic player without saying anything, which baits people into being toxic in chat. So how is it fair that the person who's being a toxic player doesn't get punished when the one who reacts with toxicity or whatever people report as toxicity gets punished?

You are good on Hanzo according to yourself. I don't know your rank or win percentage on him, I don't know if you just instalock him and never switch. Maybe you are good and someone stupid jsut reacts to a Hanzo pick but we can't know and neither can the report system.